FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > an idea for hidden profiles

an idea for hidden profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *absFrenchGent OP   Man  over a year ago

stafford

I hid my profile for some reasons I do not wish to talk about but I'm still looking for meets and I thought that maybe it would be a good idea to be able to show the profile to people you want to show it too , for example people could request to see your profile or youcould invite they to do so in a message and then it would be possible for just these people to visualizero it for five minutes . What do you think of that ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know about the other women on site, but personaly, once I check out a guy by looking at his profile and find it hidden, that's the end of it. I'm no longer interested. The odds are that there are issues involved, may well be fair enough, but why would I want to involve myself? There are many men on here, far too many to count. Easier just to move on.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Requesting to see a profile is too much like hard work.

Visible profiles mean a quick glance can often answer questions of interest/attraction - or not.

Simple works.

A

What possible interest to anyone would a hidden profile be? It holds no attraction,its an invisible profile among 1000s of visible accessible ones

We look at a profile many many times.

A quick once glance would do us no good whats so ever, because our time online together is very limited.

If you want to meet people show your profile, if you dont hide it.

Simple but effective.

Ps only allowing certain people 5 minutes to view your profile would encourage people to take screen shots....

Not something I think the site should encourage.

» Add a new message to this topic