FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profiles that you can't msg with

Profiles that you can't msg with

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

When u view a profile and choose the option to msg them a msg appears saying you can not. It also says 'Why?' in front of a yellow banner with no written answer to explain. Not only this the 'Back' icon doesn't work either.

Is it because I'm not verified and she has disabled receiving mails from unverified guys?

typical! lol

graham

x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The profiles you want to send messages to have blocked single men from contacting them,they dont want to meet single guys..

You should read profiles properly before sending emails,make sure you are what the other people are looking for.

It has nothing to do with you not being verified.

yep i agree with JP wirral its cos they got single men blocked

I don't think thats it. As i have spoke to her before. And she like meeting single guys. I don't want to cos a fuss by mentioning names so i can't go into it..

She has blocked me for an apparent reason and i'd like to clear things up. I was searching the forums and she was on it talking about blocking guys....

such a shame...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then she exercised her right to block you. No one has to give a reason.

Well if you want to improve your character u need to know what area to address. After all, if u go to an interview, they tell u to get feedback from the employer to know how to improve your performance at the interview. Same thing here. It's a cop out.

And u wonder y there is so much aggression and tension between guys and girls.

She obviously doesnt want you contacting her and by sound of it given you a reason,so even if she did use the forums and you tried to contact her on them it would be wrong.

You should respect her wishes and leave her alone.

"Well if you want to improve your character u need to know what area to address. After all, if u go to an interview, they tell u to get feedback from the employer to know how to improve your performance at the interview. Same thing here. It's a cop out.

And u wonder y there is so much aggression and tension between guys and girls. "

A swinging site is not like being in work,and if you cant take a knock back on here then maybe you shouldnt be on this site.

And as for tension and aggression the only person causing tension is you trying to contact someone who clearly doesnt want any contact from you.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Well if you want to improve your character u need to know what area to address. After all, if u go to an interview, they tell u to get feedback from the employer to know how to improve your performance at the interview. Same thing here. It's a cop out.

And u wonder y there is so much aggression and tension between guys and girls. "

Is there?

It's their choice who they block or not and as Rugby says no one has ever to give a reason for it, best advice to give you is to move on and forget it unless you are waiting for the person to come into here to explain!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a person doesn't want to speak to you or give you feedback of why, they don't have to m8.

Move on, there are plenty of other people to chat too.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Will shut this now, as it could be construed that you are trying to contact her on the forums, and you are not allowed to do that when people have you blocked.