FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > pictures stolen for another profile

pictures stolen for another profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok any advice on what 2 do if find 1 of ur own pictures on another profile and even using it as there profile picture, report the picture and fabs removed it from private gallery but it is still their profile picture, grrrrr

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ok any advice on what 2 do if find 1 of ur own pictures on another profile and even using it as there profile picture, report the picture and fabs removed it from private gallery but it is still their profile picture, grrrrr"

Report the photo by clicking on it if you can, if not report the profile; if they are blocked from you, you still have a menu at the side to report them

i reported the photo and said also using as profile picture and all admin has done is removed the picture and the couple still has our picture as their profile picture, worse thing is we had them on our friends list so obviously can't give a shit about us noing and not reading the message we sent them asking nicely if can remove

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i reported the photo and said also using as profile picture and all admin has done is removed the picture and the couple still has our picture as their profile picture, worse thing is we had them on our friends list so obviously can't give a shit about us noing and not reading the message we sent them asking nicely if can remove"

Report again and keep doing it, it took me three goes when I reported a profile, annoying though

the worse thing with this site is if we named and shamed them then our profile would be completely wiped clean and we would be in the wrong yet this couple can use our pic and getting away with it, had it moved from private gallery so must of had 1 message from admin and yet still got it as profile pic, bit of a joke really

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ok any advice on what 2 do if find 1 of ur own pictures on another profile and even using it as there profile picture, report the picture and fabs removed it from private gallery but it is still their profile picture, grrrrr"

Maybe the person reported moved the pics themselves, who knows....either way when you report for stolen pics there is a process to go through so it might take up to 48 hours.