FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > blocked users

blocked users

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rben112 OP   Man  over a year ago

worcester

I have sent s face pic as requested to a user on this site. Then they blocked me without reply. i don't mind as i must be very ugly. But can they continue to look at my picture? As i cant block them ( as there is no way to view their profile). Any help please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They can still look at the one you sent them attached to the message.

If you block them they can't look at you or any other pics. If you look at the message you sent if it's deleted then their copy of the pic you sent is deleated too.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

you can still block them by going into your block list and type in their name and block from there

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

or do it from their profile, which you should still be able to find, but not see the contents of. You will still have access to the Block and Report buttons. Also, if you go to the message you sent, you should be able to access their profile from there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dnt take it that they found u ugly cause that's not nice thing to presume if they didn't tell y that..

They may have actually just recognised u and dnt want u to know they are on this.. iv actually meet two or three ppl I no now already and only one 3 weeks lol

» Add a new message to this topic