FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > searching a person via forums

searching a person via forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been thinking about this for a while and possibly been suggested before .But thought that if you can type in a username it will give you if a person has been using forums and if so what type of posts . Could it help you decide if they are your type of person or what things they like to chat about ?? I'm aware if they use forums you can green tick them but you need to find a post by them first to do that. Just wondered if having that as a feature when you bring up their profile as a forum history perhaps tab would work ??

Just a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

You dont need to find a post...

Click on anyones green arrow or on the 'recent threads i've posted to'

Then in the address bar at the top remove the username thats there and type the one you want to see posts from xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't forget though that very few fab members use the forums so your search could be fruitless

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Don't forget though that very few fab members use the forums so your search could be fruitless"

Nah she left ages ago.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You dont need to find a post...

Click on anyones green arrow or on the 'recent threads i've posted to'

Then in the address bar at the top remove the username thats there and type the one you want to see posts from xx"

Ohh.. see I didn't know that lol .. Thanks hunni very helpful to know xx

» Add a new message to this topic