FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > no veyifications

no veyifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no veryifacations or meets posted seems to us there fakes they shouled be banned lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xxjamCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no verifications or meets posted seems to us there fakes they should be banned lol"

agreed we normally say if there been on over 6 months and not even photo verified they are either fake or time wasters

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no verifications or meets posted seems to us there fakes they should be banned lol

agreed we normally say if there been on over 6 months and not even photo verified they are either fake or time wasters "

they well may be but there again they may not... easy to avoid them though if you so wish..... isn't it

Use filters so that only verified people can contact you,then you won't have to worry about the unverified and what they're up to

By *xxjamCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Use filters so that only verified people can contact you,then you won't have to worry about the unverified and what they're up to "

we dont have the filter on for the reason they may have just joined and be genuine we was just saying if we get a message and go look at profile and its like 6 months or so and there isnt any verification its a good chance nothing will come of it

"Use filters so that only verified people can contact you,then you won't have to worry about the unverified and what they're up to "

Dont you just love how people feel they have the right to say how others use the site

"Use filters so that only verified people can contact you,then you won't have to worry about the unverified and what they're up to

Dont you just love how people feel they have the right to say how others use the site"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Use filters so that only verified people can contact you,then you won't have to worry about the unverified and what they're up to

Dont you just love how people feel they have the right to say how others use the site"

I would say it was more a suggestion than telling people what to do and something that Admin say all the time when this subject comes up

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Just as fab lets us know of our site supporter status....they could let the fakes....sory the people who still havent got a green flag and a profile pic after 3-6 month period know there account will be closed within the week etc...also applies to one line profiles too....as there now getting too many fakes on the site....just like sh went a few years back and eventually everybody left

"Just as fab lets us know of our site supporter status....they could let the fakes....sory the people who still havent got a green flag and a profile pic after 3-6 month period know there account will be closed within the week etc...also applies to one line profiles too....as there now getting too many fakes on the site....just like sh went a few years back and eventually everybody left "

No veris might mean fake but again it may not....

It is so easy to just ignore or filter people who are in this group..... Not needed to kick them out. sh went down the pan due to ridiculous fees for all kinds of bollocks. There are possibly just as many verified fakes here and on other sites....people can set up more than one profile and verify each one from the other.

Not meeting or blocking non verified is a PERSONAL choice. Not one to be forced on all by the views of a few.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

I think anyone who hasn't had a meet/verification in over a year is way to suspicious for me. I don't mind people who are verified but don't have pics (like me). My verifications I feel have helped get me more meets and shows I'm genuine.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Perhaps they're only here for the chatrooms and never go on cam so wouldn't get a veri.

They're very easy to spot even if you don't have filters set as you can see the tick and flag next.to someone's name in a search and in the header of a message in your inbox. I would hope that you'd check a profile if you think there's a chance you might be interested and it takes no more effort to see how long they've been on the site then it does to see if they're a smoker or can accommodate.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Why must I conform to op's expectations? Isn't it tolerance we should aiming at, instead of applying some arbitrary timescale within which ALL MUST MEET...

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Verifications don't mean too much anyway, I've seen many verified and pic verified accounts that are fake.

Plus who's to say a couple joined but something came up in their life and they hadn't been on for the majority of the year

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have seen several posts about members and the length of time they have been on here etc. Why does it really matter? I can't understand why it would annoy people so much. Or am I missing something?

As someone fairly new and still finding my way I'm lucky enough to have met with people who will veri but have also met those who haven't so no veris ??It could be that because they'd been unlucky enough to meet with those that didn't veri only ?

After all a veri is just there to say your real right ????

Also I've chatted too couples who are really nervous about what they are getting into and may have a lot too lose? Give them time ? Adding pressure to them by admin saying do it now or your account will be stopped ??? Doesn't make for comfortable fun ?

But it is always a personal preference as to who you reply too or allow to contact you ?

run your profile how you wish too let others run theirs how they want too

"I have seen several posts about members and the length of time they have been on here etc. Why does it really matter? I can't understand why it would annoy people so much. Or am I missing something? "

it's so easy to avoid these profiles too so I can never understand the problem!

We have been on here ages had a couple of meets but been with people who rant verified so they can't verify us and vice versa

By *aywalton1Man  over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Same applies to anyone really. However, on the flip side, I had 11 meets with the same lady before she verified me, and I've had 4 or 5 meets with some couples who still have not verified me! In all cases they verified others after 1st meet. Baffling!

Some people might join then for whatever reason, hide their profile and take a break. I didn't meet for 8 months recently following a bad motorcycle accident. Had I of just joined then would I have been a fake for having no veris? Like others have said, easy to ignore and get on with running your own profile how you wish. As long as people are using the site within its rules then who cares?

"why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no veryifacations or meets posted seems to us there fakes they shouled be banned lol"

Whose to say that other sites aren't being used also, and they're verified on those ?

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no veryifacations or meets posted seems to us there fakes they shouled be banned lol"

What business is it of yours? Perhaps we should ban people who put "lol" at the end of posts?

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

We've only got one verification by cam, met a fair few people although we havent swung and we are not fake.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"why do fabs allow couples thats been on fabs for over a year . that have no verifications or meets posted seems to us there fakes they should be banned lol

agreed we normally say if there been on over 6 months and not even photo verified they are either fake or time wasters "

Or could it simply be that either it is bloody difficult for some to get past the very small minds and their limited thinking! Sorry but it ticks me off that so many on here are fixated on verifications when they mean sweet FA. Just because one or two people like someone they have met does not mean you will like that person. Verifications can also be fake, multiple profiles by the same people for one example.

Use your option to ignore/block them - simples

I've been a member for over a year, and still no meets! Maybe I'm ugly, boring, and maybe even an asshole or a combination of all 3!! Still no meets tho!!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I've been a member for over a year, and still no meets! Maybe I'm ugly, boring, and maybe even an asshole or a combination of all 3!! Still no meets tho!!"

no photos no profile, what do expect ..we are not mind readers

i was a thinking that too x

This topic has been covered a lot before.

But for what its worth...we could not agree more!

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Yep ditto....we can spot the fakes but alot of newbies dont and get disillusioned by them and leave the site. 6months is more than enough time to post a pic....write a profile......and have some sort of veri....people who dont can always start again.....but maybe the 3rd time they start again will have to be their last chance etc

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

When you go to a club you are under no pressure or obligation to play, no matter how many times you attend.

Putting a timescale on when people have to get verified by is a little like forcing people to have sex on their (insert which number visit ) to a club, regardless of whether there's anyone there they want to have sex with

The verification system is a flawed one that is often abused. It's a tool, along with others, to help you use the site as you wish and in a way that suits you.

A well written profile always does more for me than any number of verifications.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Yep ditto....we can spot the fakes but alot of newbies dont and get disillusioned by them and leave the site. 6months is more than enough time to post a pic....write a profile......and have some sort of veri....people who dont can always start again.....but maybe the 3rd time they start again will have to be their last chance etc"

The OP hasn't mentioned anything about not having pics or a profile written. Just that if that haven't got verifications or meets listed by a certain time, then they must be fake and banned.

» Add a new message to this topic