FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > stickies on forum threads

stickies on forum threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi would it be possible to add stickes / pinned forum posts on certain threads.

I've already written a guide for samsung users who use the mobile site and just copy and paste that as and when needed.

however the info is pretty much the same for most android phones and so a quick guide to mobile location sticky may be an idea.

plus theres plenty of other subjects that could use a guide in otber threads to be pinned at at the top foe quick ref i.e.

How to get your picture re-assessed

how do you report a picture on the mobike site.

an "is deleting a mesage with no answer" thread with a repeat of the site views to (try to) stop all the many many duplicate threads ob the same subject.

Just an idea

Brian

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"Hi would it be possible to add stickes / pinned forum posts on certain threads.

I've already written a guide for samsung users who use the mobile site and just copy and paste that as and when needed.

however the info is pretty much the same for most android phones and so a quick guide to mobile location sticky may be an idea.

plus theres plenty of other subjects that could use a guide in otber threads to be pinned at at the top foe quick ref i.e.

How to get your picture re-assessed

how do you report a picture on the mobike site.

an "is deleting a mesage with no answer" thread with a repeat of the site views to (try to) stop all the many many duplicate threads ob the same subject.

Just an idea

Brian"

Could just have an FAQ section...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic