FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > block unverified accounts

block unverified accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok we have a problem where my ex keeps making accounts and coming into chat to hassle us.she had taken screen grabs and showed family our profile and our conversations in chat. We block each account she makes as soon as we suss it's her but it's getting beyond a joke now.

We have our message filters to stop new accounts contacting us but why can't the site have a feature that blocks our profile automatically to new and unverified accounts.

The last screen grab she did was shown to my daughter where we were talking about an orgy we had been too. I report the accounts to administer. They do remove them but she just makes a new email and makes a new account and it starts again.

Any ideas on how we can stop this or do we have to leave fab as it's getting silly now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok we have a problem where my ex keeps making accounts and coming into chat to hassle us.she had taken screen grabs and showed family our profile and our conversations in chat. We block each account she makes as soon as we suss it's her but it's getting beyond a joke now.

We have our message filters to stop new accounts contacting us but why can't the site have a feature that blocks our profile automatically to new and unverified accounts.

The last screen grab she did was shown to my daughter where we were talking about an orgy we had been too. I report the accounts to administer. They do remove them but she just makes a new email and makes a new account and it starts again.

Any ideas on how we can stop this or do we have to leave fab as it's getting silly now. "

Ermm there is Lol! Message filters Block newbies contacting you. Then Block unverified or pic verified accounts from contacting you Then, Block people with no public photos.

Thank me later :P

Only thing i can think of to stop it completely is maybe make an new account?

We've had something similar but not to that extent, next time you know they've been removed, remove your face pics, change your username and change location, you can always mail your friends and you will still be on your friends list anyway

change your user name

rewrite your profile

renew your pics (without face pics)

use the blocking and message filters

keep fingers crossed

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Changing your user name only works if your ex doesn't have a profile open which he has you hotlisted on.

Your profile name changes but you remain on hotlists and friends lists with your new name.

I've had a similar problem but only the threat of being outed on here. I deleted a few profiles because of a spiteful ex/stalker. I had to install a call blocker and change e mail too. Block all newbies and unverifieds. Change username and possibly your location and your profile pictures. I hope she gets fed up before too long. Good luck

Done all the above apart from change our username.just a pity you can't block all new and unverified users as this wouldn't be a problem then. It's stupid that an account can be removed and all she has to do is get a new email address and open a new account to start again.

Just hoping she gets bored in time I guess as she's not going to drive us away

"Done all the above apart from change our username.just a pity you can't block all new and unverified users as this wouldn't be a problem then. It's stupid that an account can be removed and all she has to do is get a new email address and open a new account to start again.

Just hoping she gets bored in time I guess as she's not going to drive us away"

Not really sure what that's going to do, all she has to do is remember your username from the previous times she has been on here and she can rejoin and start stalking you again, you've still got the same profile pic

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Done all the above apart from change our username.just a pity you can't block all new and unverified users as this wouldn't be a problem then. It's stupid that an account can be removed and all she has to do is get a new email address and open a new account to start again.

Just hoping she gets bored in time I guess as she's not going to drive us away"

But you haven't!

If you are really that concerned about it, create a new profile with a slightly different location.

Oh and remove your face pic from your avatar!

(f) half here what mr is trying to say is we have tried all of what you have suggested on numerous occasions we will have to do it all again and hope for the best we are actually hoping that admin have blocked her ip from the site this time tbh as a few of our blocked accounts have all of a sudden gone this morning so we can only assume that we were correct in guessing it was her the other accounts that she made herself known on have also dissapeared, thanks for the advice all of you it is much appreciated xxxx

"Ok we have a problem where my ex keeps making accounts and coming into chat to hassle us.she had taken screen grabs and showed family our profile and our conversations in chat. We block each account she makes as soon as we suss it's her but it's getting beyond a joke now.

Any ideas on how we can stop this or do we have to leave fab as it's getting silly now. "

See a solicitor or call the police.

The sort of behaviour you are describing is a form of stalking/Harassment and their are laws to protect you.

"she had taken screen grabs and showed family our profile .........

The last screen grab she did was shown to my daughter...... "

The first thing I would do is to remove the profile picture of you cramming two cocks into your mouth! Great fun but not so good discretion wise.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

IP addresses are often fluid these days - if she's using a mobile device the IP will be different each time she logs on.

So blocking an IP won't actually help much. It's also easy to reset your IP for your wireless.

I guess it depends on what's more important to you ....Fab or your daughter/family knowing your biz.

we're lucky in the fact both of our eldest daughters know about us swinging and are fine about it but its the fact she went running to one of them thinking she was going to cause hassle which is the biggest bug bare to be honest, at the end of it all she is the one who will get bored and come a cropper not us as we will have no hesitation in going to the police to be honest as enough is enough xxxxx

My family don't care what we get up too. In fact my sister is on fab too. But the fact remains it's all too easy for someone to make multiple accounts to stalk someone on here. There has to be a better way to protect people from this sort of thing.

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 19:10:31]

Call police its the only option...x

"

See a solicitor or call the police.

The sort of behaviour you are describing is a form of stalking/Harassment and their are laws to protect you."

This

And depending on the age of your daughter their could be additional offences too

» Add a new message to this topic