FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Well done Admin

Well done Admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *et a room OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I slipped up when renewing site supporter and selected gold instead of silver. Admin sorted it really quickly.

I notice a lot of grumbling on here but we have only had good experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I slipped up when renewing site supporter and selected gold instead of silver. Admin sorted it really quickly.

I notice a lot of grumbling on here but we have only had good experiences. "

Thanks

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll second this - they've just removed a forum post I had a grumble about very swiftly. It's great to see policing of the forums stepping up a bit Xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'll second this - they've just removed a forum post I had a grumble about very swiftly. It's great to see policing of the forums stepping up a bit Xx "

Not quite sure how its been stepped up when its the same people doing the same thing that they have always done....

But if thats what we Oop North call a back-handed compliment then we'll take it as one. Cheers

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

I could not agree with you more, the forum has improved considerably being much more taken care by conscientious Admin who while keep a neutrality to the emotions of the subjects they are acting totally professional to keep participants within the rules.

Well done Admin/s

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'll second this - they've just removed a forum post I had a grumble about very swiftly. It's great to see policing of the forums stepping up a bit Xx

Not quite sure how its been stepped up when its the same people doing the same thing that they have always done....

But if thats what we Oop North call a back-handed compliment then we'll take it as one. Cheers "

Sorry, wasn't supposed to be at all back handed! May just be we've noticed more with using the forums more recently

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'll second this - they've just removed a forum post I had a grumble about very swiftly. It's great to see policing of the forums stepping up a bit Xx

But if thats what we Oop North call a back-handed compliment then we'll take it as one. Cheers

Sorry, wasn't supposed to be at all back handed! May just be we've noticed more with using the forums more recently "

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Shame the chat rooms aren't moderated to the same standard!

» Add a new message to this topic