FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why cant we choose couples Bi/ Bi curious in the Browse?

Why cant we choose couples Bi/ Bi curious in the Browse?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why in the browse can you only choose couples m/f, m/m, or f/f, wouldn't it be easier to add couples bi/ bi curious to the list as well, im sure there would be plenty that would use it and would save having to look through lots of profile trying to find what they looking for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like that idea, would save a lot of time and random people being blocked for reading someones profile

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Problem would be most couples have a bi or bi curious female, so that would select most profiles anyway.

What you really need is an option for selecting males/couples with males that are bi or bi curious.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

"Why in the browse can you only choose couples m/f, m/m, or f/f, wouldn't it be easier to add couples bi/ bi curious to the list as well, im sure there would be plenty that would use it and would save having to look through lots of profile trying to find what they looking for."

We along with many others have been asking for this option for ages, answer is as another posted said, it is difficult to impliment as admin do not know which part of a couple is bi. yes it is usually the female but we are both bi and say so. we say surely it could be added to details on joining eg

male bi, female bi and so on down the list... make member state from the beginning, why this is so difficult we don't know.

we'll just keep trying....for this option

this should not be difficult but it's all about cost ( i think )

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"make member state from the beginning, why this is so difficult we don't know"

95% of males be it single / couple claim on their profile the male is straight, from the amount of emails we receive, we know people have an issue posting publicly the sexual preference.

"make member state from the beginning, why this is so difficult we don't know

95% of males be it single / couple claim on their profile the male is straight, from the amount of emails we receive, we know people have an issue posting publicly the sexual preference. "

we have noticed that to, have had a fair bit of interest from straight guy with bi or curious femails since we put that we are bi-curious on our header, wish more would do that or like i said have it in search, cant be to hard to have in search if both male and femail ar down as bi or curious.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

As one Bi one Gay MM cpl, for obvious reasons we only meet M/F couple where the guy partner is Bi, we're unable to use the search function because we can't find our ideal partners, we hope the site eventually gets round to changing the search function

Straight people like to browse for straight people too, feckin selfish Bi's.

Each time a post like this pops up, it's always 'we want a BI search', well what about straight?.

Anyway, with couples I imagine it would be difficult to define whether a couple should be classed as straight or bi if one is straight and the other bi.

I'm thinking it may be possible but difficult to really intensify the search options to where one can search for couples with what sexuality in each member they prefer.

"Straight people like to browse for straight people too, feckin selfish Bi's.

Each time a post like this pops up, it's always 'we want a BI search', well what about straight?.

Anyway, with couples I imagine it would be difficult to define whether a couple should be classed as straight or bi if one is straight and the other bi.

I'm thinking it may be possible but difficult to really intensify the search options to where one can search for couples with what sexuality in each member they prefer.

"

So you are saying that your selfish as well because you want a search for straight couples? Not asking for what sexuality either of the couple are, just if both bi or bi curious, just like a search for both straight would help you, dont ask dont get.

"Straight people like to browse for straight people too, feckin selfish Bi's.

So you are saying that your selfish as well because you want a search for straight couples? Not asking for what sexuality either of the couple are, just if both bi or bi curious, just like a search for both straight would help you, dont ask dont get.

"

No, and I'm sure my post doesn't read like that either.

I'm saying, each time this comes up it's always asking for Bi search, I'm simply saying why not be able to define Bi or Straight, therefore thinking of everyone, but you knew that really didn't you.

Besides, I'm not suggesting I want a search for either straight or bi, I/We don't often search profiles for a meet ourselves but wait to see who shows us interest, so the option wouldn't benefit us too much.

» Add a new message to this topic