FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > over stepping the mark

over stepping the mark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igersgobounce69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

Why is it my status keeps being deleted. I've not broken any rules or named and shamed.

All I've said it that I'm sick and tired of time wasters fakes.

Another was old scene fun honest and full of laughs. New fakes messers and wa.....s.

It called freedom of speech.

Now stop using your power and interfering when I haven't done anything wrong and leave me alone.

If you want us to start naming and shaming and giving lists of fakes etc let us know. Oh let me think about we have reported some and nothing was done.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You sound very angry, wish we could sympathize but never had a problem with a time waster so can't.

By *igersgobounce69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

We not angry. If we had been we would have turned green lol

Just glad you haven't had these problems.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Snap had the same thing even had admin sending a message reporting us for using a pic without permission . And it was our own picture even one of our friends who a chatroom mod verified it was us two after being on this site for ages for some reason they didnt ssy to me who had the same pic in the end our face pic got removed .

Its getting eorse on her at times

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Statuses don't live forever, they're cleared by the system every day or two. If you're still having problems just use contact list to get in touch

Admin x