FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photos order

Photos order

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think a few have mentioned in the past, but a function whereby you can chose the order in which photos appear rather than, as it currently is, when they are loaded..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *W69Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Nice idea!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 19:44:31]

Would be a very good option. Maybe reserved for site supporters?

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

Just delete and add again and they will come to the top no no you are welcome no need to thanks me xx not just a pretty face after all

Very good idea.

If you have a lot of pictures on here it isn't easy to re-upload each one again in the order you want.

And what if you haven't saved all your pictures elsewhere for you to upload again. You may not want to delete some you have on here but still would like to change the order they appear.

As a web developer myself I know it's possible to do.

I would love for this to be implemented in the future.

"Just delete and add again and they will come to the top no no you are welcome no need to thanks me xx not just a pretty face after all "

Afraid the above suggestion wouldn't work for ppl with many pics or they'd have to re edit them again to hide faces etc.

A reorder option would be a GREAT addition

An option to reorganise Galleries would be great as I use my phone a lot to access Fab.

What I tend to do is upload the pics again in the order I want them, then delete the old uploads from Fab Galleries. This can be awkward when the site limits users to a particular number of pics per day. As I mostly upload from my phone this can mean having to store favourite pics I use frequently on the phone which is quickly becoming littered with my Fave Fab Pics - so lord help me if I ever misplace it. Lol.

Please Fab, can we have a way of reordering our Galleries? I'm sure the Image Mods must be sick of the same old pics from me, & they wouldn't have to continually look at the same images all the time from me. Think how much more time they'd have to pass new images rather than duplicates.

By *ercurialMan  over a year ago

Maidenhead

I would like this feature too, for obvious reasons Deleting and re-adding just doesn't cut it for me, sorry.

» Add a new message to this topic