FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Up-to-Date Pics

Up-to-Date Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi - I'm Paula all Alone!

Do fab actually read or take note of these threads?

Being fairly new to fab - my pics are all less than 6 months old - you what you see is what you get!

Not so with many long-term members though - who's pics are often six or more years old!

Personally - I think it would be a great idea if FAB automatically deleted pics after 12 months - thus making it the responsibility of the member to upload new, up-to-date pics!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? - And fab administrators - if you look at this - what are your thoughts please? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that if you don't like what you find on a profile move on to one you do.

So you presume that admin would have the time to trawl through everyone's profiles and delete all pictures over 6 months old?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People would just upload the same pic again.... I see profiles returning month after month with the same pics they had on years ago....

We have both current and older pictures. ( the older ones are labeled.) Most of our pictures are less than two years old as we update regularly. The ones that are more popular we leave up. Ours kind of gives a story about who and what we are.

We don't really see a problem with others doing that also because you can tell quite a bit about a person by their pictures.

For example, Single guy or couples profiles that are mostly cock pictures. That should tell you a little something about their personalities and help you decide if you want to meet them or not.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

You see loads of pics of women uploaded on the same day yet they have different colour hair from different angles you can not tell if they are the same woman ????? I'm sure there are other niggles lol but that something I have noticed as well as. People deleting profile then starting up 6 months down the line and uploading exactly same pics from last profile then they do it all again. We have some pics on profile from when we first joined but all our pics were roughly taken then uploaded within a day so up to date as possible. Wifey has had a tattoo extended and lost some weight and things like that you can see with updated pics not outdated like a lot.

But each to there own. We tend not to look as much if outdated pics or not many to perv on in the first place. Like mentioned earlier we move on lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys - All most helpful!

Personally I think all individuals and couples should have at least some new pics showing what they currently look like - but I appreciate and like the' telling a story of our time on fab' comment!

And yes - you're right - you can just move on - but some people end up meeting people who look at least 5-10 years older than their last pics - and therefore feel pretty cheated!!

Next topic! - Girls - how do we murder the bloody wrinkle fairies?? xxx

we change ours every 3 or 4 months

And we always make sure the latest pics are relevant and up to date

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi - I'm Paula all Alone!

Being fairly new to fab - my pics are all less than 6 months old - you what you see is what you get!

Not so with many long-term members though - who's pics are often six or more years old!

Personally - I think it would be a great idea if FAB automatically deleted pics after 12 months - thus making it the responsibility of the member to upload new, up-to-date pics!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? - And fab administrators - if you look at this - what are your thoughts please? xx"

People could just re-upload out of date pics.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Checking a profile out earlier and a couple had uploaded a dodgy picture recently but the funny thing is they had the same crappy picture still in their profile which was uploaded over 6 years ago. Surely they would think to delete the old pic first ha ha

I keep mine up to date but i have seen some as you said have same pic for years

"Hi - I'm Paula all Alone!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? - And fab administrators - if you look at this - what are your thoughts please? xx"

Nice idea but them sorts of people would just upload pictures that were 6 years old again. Admin would have no way of knowing if the new uploaded pictures are up to date or years old.

By *lassygilf60Woman  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Botox now for me, forhead mainly.

"So you presume that admin would have the time to trawl through everyone's profiles and delete all pictures over 6 months old?

"

Its not hard to set an automated job to run to do the deletion automatically. it doesn't need a person to actually sit and purge them all manually.

However I don't think it's a good idea as has already been said you could just re-upload the same out if date picture .

» Add a new message to this topic