FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications sent

Verifications sent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to incorporate a function where you can view the verifications that you send to other users.

Not for purposes of editing but it would be nice to see what you have left somebody.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *1ck DMan  over a year ago

Ealing

I think this would be a great option to be able to do as I know from my own experiences that it is nice to be able to look back on the time that you were happy........a good way to remember the feelings from that time and bring back that feeling to you. If it's something that's possible, I think it would be appreciated by many others !!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you just have to look at their profile and read it

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

If they decide not to show it on their profile you can't see what you wrote in your verifications. Especially important if either member of a couple sends them. Agree this idea.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this,

however I mean being able to look at verifications that the user chooses to hide, either because they respect the others privacy or because some people like myself have a certain view on reviewing people like amazon products. just something to read between the two of you. It would be nice to reflect back on the night.

PS: I choose to display a few verifications so that people know I am genuine.

» Add a new message to this topic