FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are new to swinging and had our first meet with another new couple. We only felt comfortable meeting with a couple in the same position. And find it completely unfair that we cannot get the needed profile verification

Find it unfair and ridiculous that couples new to this cannot verify each other and gain experience and confidence surely there verification should count . As a new couple I wanted to build up experience before meeting an experienced couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

But if unverified accounts could be used to verify others as genuine -

A man could set up two profiles, one as a fit 18 year old female, the other as himself -

And then verify both accounts as genuine.

If this happened, verifications would be about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican.

But surely if two new members had a meet and could verify they are genuine and your photo has been verified that should count.

We all have to start somewhere and all I'm suggesting is for people to take into consideration some new couples feel more comfortable with other new couples. Some verified users are unwilling to meet people who are not verified.

Travelling

some... not all. Verification can only work the way it does now really. Otherwise any profile, no matter how fake, could be verified by creating another account.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone starts off in the same position,I don't think its unfair at all

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

" But if unverified accounts could be used to verify others as genuine -

A man could set up two profiles, one as a fit 18 year old female, the other as himself -

And then verify both accounts as genuine.

If this happened, verifications would be about as much use as a condom machine in the Vatican."

"But surely if two new members had a meet and could verify they are genuine and your photo has been verified that should count.

We all have to start somewhere and all I'm suggesting is for people to take into consideration some new couples feel more comfortable with other new couples. Some verified users are unwilling to meet people who are not verified."

But you've met someone and they were ok with you not having a veri. So it's not an issue. If you are really desperate for a verification you could go on cam and ask someone to verify you. Or meet someone socially for the same reason.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

How can something be unfair if it applies to everyone when they start out? Try web cam or socials to get yourselves verified.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile says you've been here for over a year. That's not really new.

The profile may have been set up a year ago. But has only recently been completely set up and been looked into seriously as something we both want to explore.

As for the new comment we are a new couple to swinging and had our first full swap meet last night. So yes we are newbies to swinging and enjoying the new experience and all there is to explore

But if unverified people could verify unverified people the site would just be full of fake accounts and the site would go down very quickly, as has been said it's hardly unfair it applies to everyone not just you

There would be no point if the verification process worked how you wanted it O.P.

We are not the first to mention this issue of verification on the forum. I was merely making a suggestion that there could be a function on the profile where unverified couples who have met could state there meets and experience and could add to that couples authenticity and they are not time wasters .

Fake profiles can be created by both verified and unverified users.

"We are not the first to mention this issue of verification on the forum. I was merely making a suggestion that there could be a function on the profile where unverified couples who have met could state there meets and experience and could add to that couples authenticity and they are not time wasters .

Fake profiles can be created by both verified and unverified users. "

It's not a perfect system but I think it's as good as it can be

"The profile may have been set up a year ago. But has only recently been completely set up and been looked into seriously as something we both want to explore.

As for the new comment we are a new couple to swinging and had our first full swap meet last night. So yes we are newbies to swinging and enjoying the new experience and all there is to explore"

I'm near enough to you and would be happy to verify you from a purely social meet.

Message me to arrange this and all will be good.

Once I verify you then you can verify the other couple and they can then do same for you.

Simples. Or I could meet all 4 of you if more comfortable with that... xx

"Everyone starts off in the same position,I don't think its unfair at all"

And how are you 'new' if you've been here over a year?

Travelling

"The profile may have been set up a year ago. But has only recently been completely set up and been looked into seriously as something we both want to explore.

As for the new comment we are a new couple to swinging and had our first full swap meet last night. So yes we are newbies to swinging and enjoying the new experience and all there is to explore

I'm near enough to you and would be happy to verify you from a purely social meet.

Once I verify you then you can verify the other couple and they can then do same for you.

Simples. Or I could meet all 4 of you if more comfortable with that... xx"

Now that's what we like about this site, the way members act as a community, and not as a "quick shag" site. Nobby, all power to you, that is a very sensible and kind offer.

By *inky cornishMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

So I'm in the same situation with a new singl lady member.

Even if we both have our photo verified by thesite adadministrator that's not enough to then verify each other ?

I or her have to meet or cam with an already verified member to get a genuine verification and then verify the other.

sound about rite ??

"So I'm in the same situation with a new singl lady member.

Even if we both have our photo verified by thesite adadministrator that's not enough to then verify each other ?

I or her have to meet or cam with an already verified member to get a genuine verification and then verify the other.

sound about rite ??"

You've got it

Tavistock

Cool now i know what needs to be done

OP as frustrating as it is there have to be some safe guards to the verification system. As others have said you could pop onto cam and get verified (you can keep your clothes on and just have a very quick chat with someone) or a verified member has offered to very you for a quick coffee and then you are sorted.

Good luck x

By *llyouneedtonightMan  over a year ago

North East

I don't think the verification rules should be changed, even I thought should be a bit tougher, photo verified should be compulsory. We all started like that so it is not unfair.

Simples. Or I could meet all 4 of you if more comfortable with that... xx

Now that's what we like about this site, the way members act as a community, and not as a "quick shag" site. Nobby, all power to you, that is a very sensible and kind offer."

Always here to help...even I was new once!

As for the new comment we are a new couple to swinging and had our first full swap meet last night. So yes we are newbies to swinging and enjoying the new experience and all there is to explore"

You and the couple you met could go on cam and verify each other then again for the meet

Tavistock

I went on cam this evening and asked politely if anybody would view my cam with regard to verification and i got shot down by almost everybody there.

All kept saying cam verification was a waist of time and i should get out and meet people.

i do agree that the verification system is there for a reason but it shouldn't be this hard either.

i had my pic verified by site administrator i thought this was enough or somewhere i can cam with site administrator for them to verify.

its not an unfair system but as people with no rep it's hard to get on the ladder with more regular singers especially as a single guy

"We are new to swinging and had our first meet with another new couple. We only felt comfortable meeting with a couple in the same position. And find it completely unfair that we cannot get the needed profile verification

Find it unfair and ridiculous that couples new to this cannot verify each other and gain experience and confidence surely there verification should count . As a new couple I wanted to build up experience before meeting an experienced couple"

I think I had to wait till my 7th or 8th meet before I actually met someone who was already verified who could verify me.

I fail to see how anything can be unfair that applies to EVERYONE on here though, lol

» Add a new message to this topic