FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Married or not

Married or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having only recently started using this site (although profile set up 6mnths ago) one thing I have noticed,,, there is nowhere to state your status.

and it seems very few say that in their profile.

I know what this site is set up for, but there are still some boundaries- even if you are into rutting like monkeys in a paddling pool full of bamange blancmong custard!

I'm married and I will only message others who are attached.

unless a single approaches me first? (as if!) but even then, I'd still be upfront.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would lie because im still married only because we havent got round to divorcing yet.but am single honest

the people that are playing away and dont state there married on profile, will press single anyway so the search will be waste of time.your still be none the wiser

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"the people that are playing away and dont state there married on profile, will press single anyway so the search will be waste of time.your still be none the wiser"

I think that's more a man thing, those out to collect knotches?

not all of us are like that! I collected all the knotches I want when in my teens. some of us want that little bit 'More'. (greedy, I know!)

now, I am after complimenting my life, enhancing. even if there's no sex! but someone to escape with.

and I am not wanting to create 'the other woman', having the single stereo type lady sat by the phone on X-mas waiting.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 15:39:20]

"the people that are playing away and dont state there married on profile, will press single anyway so the search will be waste of time.your still be none the wiser

I think that's more a man thing, those out to collect knotches?

not all of us are like that! I collected all the knotches I want when in my teens. some of us want that little bit 'More'. (greedy, I know!)

now, I am after complimenting my life, enhancing. even if there's no sex! but someone to escape with.

and I am not wanting to create 'the other woman', having the single stereo type lady sat by the phone on X-mas waiting. "

I know some men/woman are not all like that.some are though

these are my teen years I missed them

I just dont think married/seperated/single statuses would work here

I'm married and I tell anyone who asks, most of the time I refer them onto the cpl profile but there's a lot of "single" men on here with a secret wife

There's also married men and women who have spouses who either don't want to play or have no interest in that physical side of marriage.

Now I know this is an emotive subject for some and while it's great that there are so many people with happy marriages that do swing or play, it seems that there is a certain section who are quite vociferous about this especially against married men. Now this isn't a whinge or anything, more an observation. People have a choice who they wish to play with. Some do and some don't. Now at the risk of being castigated (or castrated) it seems more acceptable for a married woman to play. It would help all concerned and stop threads like these If people could note their profile to reflect their status as married but swinging alone for whatever reason or that they accept contact from this section of the site. At least that way it should cut down on the unwelcome messages from married but playing solo section. I got criticism for first displaying I was married but played alone. I then received some advice (from a few ladies) to release that nugget of information a bit later on. Now I know us mere men are never allowed to know, understand or adapt the rules. .. we still need a fighting chance though. .

» Add a new message to this topic