FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Put on how many unread messages on

Put on how many unread messages on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exygirl uglelad OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

So it shows others that how busy there are with messages lol i think that be good idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exxxesCouple  over a year ago

Newbury / London

See what you're trying to achieve with that, however...

What if someone was just genuinely busy for a few days / or wasn't able to read together (in the instance of a couple), they could show 10 unread messages for example. That could be enough for some to avoid sending an 11th thinking they don't read them / what's the point and that could have actually been a good match.

Not saying it is a bad idea, but could perhaps have a differing effect to some which you are intending.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My inbox is private. I don't want everyone being able to see how many messages I have. At the end of the day how I conduct my profile and messages is up to me, no one else.

If someone gets pissy because I haven't read their message, they are definitely going to get pissy when I can't meet straight away, so would I really want to meet them anyway?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My inbox is private. I don't want everyone being able to see how many messages I have. At the end of the day how I conduct my profile and messages is up to me, no one else.

If someone gets pissy because I haven't read their message, they are definitely going to get pissy when I can't meet straight away, so would I really want to meet them anyway? "

Cheer up soon be weekend

"My inbox is private. I don't want everyone being able to see how many messages I have. At the end of the day how I conduct my profile and messages is up to me, no one else.

If someone gets pissy because I haven't read their message, they are definitely going to get pissy when I can't meet straight away, so would I really want to meet them anyway? "

My thoughts exactly!

Good grief no, imagine how sad I'd look if I didn't get any

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Good grief no, imagine how sad I'd look if I didn't get any "

With those delightful pins, I can't imagine that would ever happen (unless your filters were too restrictive) lol. Best wishes xxx

"Good grief no, imagine how sad I'd look if I didn't get any "

Plus I wouldn't be able to use a swamped inbox as an excuse for lack of replies

dont think its a good idea at all x

» Add a new message to this topic