FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo rules

Photo rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tonight we posted an unusual photo to our profile, it was of Rachel's shadow and that of her fb fucking outdoors over a table.

Initially the photo was approved, then with an hour rejected.

As far as we can see this photo doesn't break rules. Everyone happy to be posted and Rachel is in the photo. Albeit it is her shadow. An unusual photo? Yes. In keeping with the rules of the site? I think so. In the sprite of the site? 100% yes.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If its a pic of a shadow then she's not in the pic?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Is a shadow of someone classed as them actually being in the pic though?

The annoyance is that the photo is certainly within what this site is all about.

It's certainly not the case of some blokes new shiny motorbike.

It's a man and woman who have meet through this site doing exactly what this site is about, having sex.

Because it's imaginative shouldn't make it wrong.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

But the rules say that the person must be in the pic and if they arent then the pic mods are doing their job by rejecting the pic.

Having said that, if you think a mistake has been made you can leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review it using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page.

"But the rules say that the person must be in the pic and if they arent then the pic mods are doing their job by rejecting the pic.

Having said that, if you think a mistake has been made you can leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review it using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page."

Thanks for the info on contact, had missed that.

Cheers

"But the rules say that the person must be in the pic and if they arent then the pic mods are doing their job by rejecting the pic.

Having said that, if you think a mistake has been made you can leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review it using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page."

Just tried it, but you can't contact admin over photos

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I had the similar problems with my pics too. I also can't contact admin about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can contact them

Just leave the photo in your gallery and contact admin and they will look into it

When you click on the contact button choose the contact admin directly or something like that

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I had one rejected yesterday. I just folowed the advice and re submitted it today. Was accepted.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You can contact them

Just leave the photo in your gallery and contact admin and they will look into it

When you click on the contact button choose the contact admin directly or something like that "

This