FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BBW chat room?!

BBW chat room?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iercedTattooedBBW OP   Woman  over a year ago

bangor

Would love to see a BBW/BBW admirers swinging chat room, Yes i am BBW, and sometimes when i go onto the Wales or General chat, i often come across some nasty comments, would be nice to go to a room and feel *at home*! and welcome!

Please please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to go in the directors room with my husband until I saw one too many nasty comments.

I was lucky I knew some of the people who were in the room with us and they also complained about the comments and admin dealt with the person concerned very quickly. So I will always say report them with time and date and if poss also who is in the room with you.

However I recently decided to start chatting to friends again in the chatrooms - wish I had gone into the Scotland room earlier very friendly people, and not all Scots.

I can see that a BBW room may have a place however I wouldnt use it (even tho I am fat lol) since I have gotten to know many of the people who are in the other rooms, who may chat to me but wouldnt meet me - prefer slimmer younger older bigger closer in distance, Im sure you get my meaning.

To me (and I do stress me only) the chatrooms are a way of making mates and having a chat not used by me to set up meets.

I know many do use the rooms to set up meets and for that reason I see a place for rooms based on interests and likes.

Shona

x x x

I don't think there's a need for it as it won't prevent those that have a mind to to enter the room and insult the other users.

Report the offenders, no need to segregate yourself.

Don't let people who have to insult others to feel good about themselves spoil your enjoyment of this site xx

have been in the wales room for a year or so now and have never ever seen anyone being nasty about bbw at all hun

i would definately be an avid user of the BBW & BBW admirers chat room

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Would love to see a BBW/BBW admirers swinging chat room, Yes i am BBW, and sometimes when i go onto the Wales or General chat, i often come across some nasty comments, would be nice to go to a room and feel *at home*! and welcome!

Please please!"

all well and good but i think it opens up a whole can of worms...

give people a bbw room, and then why not a couples only room, or a bi only room, or a black/white room, and so on and so on.....

By *harlie girlWoman  over a year ago

valleys

if found some people insulting against bbws thing is not everyone is perfect we all got our setbacks so come on all u bbws lets get together and party male and female yipee

"Would love to see a BBW/BBW admirers swinging chat room, Yes i am BBW, and sometimes when i go onto the Wales or General chat, i often come across some nasty comments, would be nice to go to a room and feel *at home*! and welcome!

Please please!

all well and good but i think it opens up a whole can of worms...

give people a bbw room, and then why not a couples only room, or a bi only room, or a black/white room, and so on and so on.....

"

Couldn't agree more - hence my use of the word "segregate"!

» Add a new message to this topic