FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > searching for bi guys

searching for bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un69couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

New Alresford, Hampshire

We would love to be able to search for bi guys and exlude straight guys.

As Mr is bi and enjoys "proper" threesomes, we only want to find bi guys where we all are playing together.

We have had to block single guys at the moment due to idiots pestering us.

If we look at a guys profile who is straight, they often message to say "Thanks for looking, want to meet" when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkshirecpl4funCouple  over a year ago

near Hull

Yes! A bi guy search would be ideal for us too. Must be fairly easy to sort. It's just a database query on that data.

We don't want straight guys, it would save us so much time sifting through

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's another fab site called fabguys.com,you'll find what your looking for on there x

New Alresford, Hampshire

Very true, but as a male/female couple we would can't have an honest profile.

We have seen so many dishonest ones on here it is becoming a joke.

I see your point x good luck anyway xx

"We would love to be able to search for bi guys and exlude straight guys.

As Mr is bi and enjoys "proper" threesomes, we only want to find bi guys where we all are playing together.

If we look at a guys profile who is straight, they often message to say "Thanks for looking, want to meet" when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile."

set the search to single guy looking to meet guys

It's true, it's a right bugger! Or not, if you catch my drift!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"...when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile."

a. Block and report!

b. My Account - Privacy and set "Browsing Profiles" to not show.

Have you tried the search option on just selecting the Bi and M(ale)

Im bi curious, but switched my profile back to straight because of shitty messages from bi/gay men when i said no. The other part to that is bi couples dont look at my profile because im not listed as bi.

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Very true, but as a male/female couple we would can't have an honest profile.

We have seen so many dishonest ones on here it is becoming a joke. "

im 100% bi as the people on my veris will tell you i find it hard to find genuine bi couples i travel the country quite a lot maybe we could meet at a club or my hotel when im near you message me please so i can chat to you and tell you what im into

"Very true, but as a male/female couple we would can't have an honest profile.

We have seen so many dishonest ones on here it is becoming a joke. "

I'm a single bi-curious male looking for a couple..be great too meet up with. Bi couple

we are looking for the rarest of beasts, the lesser spotted bi black guy! Now that is tricky!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

As someone who'd love to find a couple for a bi MMF, I support this idea

Im.bi and single.

New Alresford, Hampshire

"...when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile.

a. Block and report!

b. My Account - Privacy and set "Browsing Profiles" to not show."

Have done the reporting a number of times. We did have of browsing profiles set to off for a while - felt a bit stalkerish so turned it back on and returned to reporting abusive messages. Usually admin are quite god at sortung the troublesom people out.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Says you not looking for single guys though? Suppose it your way of a one way filter. Not easy to shake off I wanted attention, I know that all too well from fabguys!

New Alresford, Hampshire

"Says you not looking for single guys though? Suppose it your way of a one way filter. Not easy to shake off I wanted attention, I know that all too well from fabguys!"

Like we said, just so pee'd off with them at the moment, we have temporarily blocked them. Arranging a meet, then at the last minute tell us that their wife won't be back until the morning! Kids are upstairs asleep! And the best one ever.....

I am not sure I can do stuff with your husband, can I just shag you whilst he watches!!!

"Says you not looking for single guys though? Suppose it your way of a one way filter. Not easy to shake off I wanted attention, I know that all too well from fabguys!

Like we said, just so pee'd off with them at the moment, we have temporarily blocked them. Arranging a meet, then at the last minute tell us that their wife won't be back until the morning! Kids are upstairs asleep! And the best one ever.....

I am not sure I can do stuff with your husband, can I just shag you whilst he watches!!! "

Their loss, i most defo would pleasure you both.

"Im bi curious, but switched my profile back to straight because of shitty messages from bi/gay men when i said no. The other part to that is bi couples dont look at my profile because im not listed as bi."

Iv had I very similar problem with bi / gay guys getting arsey

When iv tried to explain il only do male on male with a couple in the right environment I get a lot of shit

"Says you not looking for single guys though? Suppose it your way of a one way filter. Not easy to shake off I wanted attention, I know that all too well from fabguys!

I am not sure I can do stuff with your husband, can I just shag you whilst he watches!!! "

Tell them that the guys always play first while the female just watches- and she might not join in. That puts off the straight ones.

New Alresford, Hampshire

"Tell them that the guys always play first while the female just watches- and she might not join in. That puts off the straight ones."

Definately worth a go.... thanks

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We find it difficult to find a bi guy on here

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We've gone back to only playing in clubs for the time being because of the wannabes and fakes. We were getting a bit tired of the lame excuses from guys who were 'very bi' at first contact then you could see them back pedalling as it got closer to meeting and they realised what they were getting into.

One backed out saying it was all too 'cold and mechanical' for him and another said he had sunburn so couldn't make the meet (never to be heard from again). I guess they think they can cope with the idea of having their cock sucked by a bloke for the chance to shag a female but when it comes down to it, they can't so run for the hills. Very frustrating!

And here's me who can't wait to try

Another thread iv managed to kill

By *el3491Man  over a year ago

Gwent.

Hi, I am a Bi guy, and I have tried to message you, but I fine that you have blocked every one of my sex, I'm divorced live on my own have my own place, well able to travel, and don't mind, or you are more than welcome at mine, and you can stay over if you wish, you are a nice couple, and I'm a nice genuine guy.

Why not get in touch with me, or any other Bi couples, love to hear from you.

Mel

By *st timers 2012Couple  over a year ago

helmsdale

We would love a bi guy search !

By *ozzy87Man  over a year ago

Crawley

I suspect the bi couples I've talked to about it would like that too. Current search parameters sort of help. But as with me I'm interested in couples with bi males but not 1on1 meets with guys.

"we are looking for the rarest of beasts, the lesser spotted bi black guy! Now that is tricky!"

But worth it when you find one as we were lucky enough to

We'd love to be able to search for bi guys only too, although if all messages are to be believed 90% of straight guys on here are secretly bi, at least that's what they tell us when we say we're not looking for straight guys...... hmmmmm....

I can't see why there can't be this option- you can search for BiCouples so why not the other way around.

but on that level- I wouldn't say I'm Bi but would prefer playing with BiCouples, pointless having two guys if they are worried about bumping into eachother mid session.

A Bi search would limit who contacts me (more than usual)

By *ungm4funMan  over a year ago

London

As a bi guy I think it's a good idea - listing it as nested requirement. Are you near the Berkshire border?

By *ave_diamondMan  over a year ago

Rhyd-y-foel

plenty of us on here

.... now, who wants to play?

"

plenty of us on here

.... now, who wants to play?

"

I 2nd that!!!

3rd that. Now thats an idea. Nice bi guy group fun with a lady

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We love meeting bi guys so ,so much more fun ??

If we look at a guys profile who is straight, they often message to say "Thanks for looking, want to meet" when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile."

Why stop at 3sums we are both bi and would love nothing better than to have some hot debauchery with another bi couple

New Alresford, Hampshire

If we look at a guys profile who is straight, they often message to say "Thanks for looking, want to meet" when we say "sorry, not what we are looking for" they sometimes get shitty and tell us that we must want to because we looked at their profile.

Why stop at 3sums we are both bi and would love nothing better than to have some hot debauchery with another bi couple "

Very easy to search for couples using the "both are bi" option.

Mrs is just not ready to go down that route at the moment.

We're a bi couple and finding bi couples or bi single guys is a nightmare even though we put what we are after on our profile, so many single guys don't bother to read profiles, and when they message us (even though there profile states straight) and we tell them we are looking for bi guys, surprise surprise they are all of a sudden bi, only to get a meet with the female, we don't buy there excuse that they don't put bi on there profile because they get hassled by men,that's rubbish, it frustrates us and ruins the fun on here

I like playing with guys but love it even more when i get to play with their wife/gf at the same time. Its just such great fun and theres so much to do and fiddle with.

I always find maybe select Men looking for Men or Men looking for TV/TS, that can sometimes narrow down your search.

There are often guys who may play bi and set their profile to straight as I have experienced certain couples wont play with me as I have met and played with guys. Its tough search but its great when you find what your looking for.

New Alresford, Hampshire

"We're a bi couple and finding bi couples or bi single guys is a nightmare even though we put what we are after on our profile, so many single guys don't bother to read profiles, and when they message us (even though there profile states straight) and we tell them we are looking for bi guys, surprise surprise they are all of a sudden bi, only to get a meet with the female, we don't buy there excuse that they don't put bi on there profile because they get hassled by men,that's rubbish, it frustrates us and ruins the fun on here"

Totally agree... they could always block single men from contacting them and show they are bi on their profile!

Mr has had a single "bi" profile and he got a couple of messages a week at most from other guys - not what you would call harrasment really.

Also love it when a guy says he can't put bi on his profile as his work mates will find out if they see his profile. When you look, he only has 1 photo of his cock (close up). Does he go to work naked? Does he use it to type with? Or maybe he meets other work collegues in the toilets!!!

"We're a bi couple and finding bi couples or bi single guys is a nightmare even though we put what we are after on our profile, so many single guys don't bother to read profiles, and when they message us (even though there profile states straight) and we tell them we are looking for bi guys, surprise surprise they are all of a sudden bi, only to get a meet with the female, we don't buy there excuse that they don't put bi on there profile because they get hassled by men,that's rubbish, it frustrates us and ruins the fun on here

Totally agree... they could always block single men from contacting them and show they are bi on their profile!

Mr has had a single "bi" profile and he got a couple of messages a week at most from other guys - not what you would call harrasment really.

Also love it when a guy says he can't put bi on his profile as his work mates will find out if they see his profile. When you look, he only has 1 photo of his cock (close up). Does he go to work naked? Does he use it to type with? Or maybe he meets other work collegues in the toilets!!!

"

I think a lot of guys use their cock to type with!

So wish I could type with my cock! 100% bi played with couples before but so difficult to find genuine bi male couples here!!!

New Alresford, Hampshire

"

I think a lot of guys use their cock to type with! "

Blimey... we didn't realise men could multi-task! Using the same organ to think and type - wow !!!

» Add a new message to this topic