FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > like button

like button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you update your tag line or status I think others should be able to like it or dislike and comment much like ain fb what you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 20:58:53]

Open a mail to them, in the subject line write "Re status", in the message body write "I like your status", job done.

I think there is a few touch ups this site needs and i think this is a good idea, theres a lack of communication tools, the private message is kind of outdated now a days, I think a little chat system between friends like fb would be good, where you can have direct chat and optional direct 121 cam with one another, i know you can do this in the rooms but this would be a good option for people on one another's friend lists

"I think there is a few touch ups this site needs and i think this is a good idea, theres a lack of communication tools, the private message is kind of outdated now a days, I think a little chat system between friends like fb would be good, where you can have direct chat and optional direct 121 cam with one another, i know you can do this in the rooms but this would be a good option for people on one another's friend lists "

Another swinging site has the comment and chat features, it is rather expensive to subscribe to compared to fab, but totally agree these features would bring a welcome change to fab

» Add a new message to this topic