FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Thanks but not interested button

Thanks but not interested button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if this has been suggested before but a button which people can press when reading a message from someone and they decide they aren't interested. Saves the person having to write a reply and gives the original sender a response rather than just deleting it and leaving us guys hanging... not that anyone would ever need to use this feature on myself of course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if this has been suggested before but a button which people can press when reading a message from someone and they decide they aren't interested. Saves the person having to write a reply and gives the original sender a response rather than just deleting it and leaving us guys hanging... not that anyone would ever need to use this feature on myself of course"

Apparently they had one and all people did was complain it was too impersonal...deleting your message is not leaving you hanging, it's a clear indication that they're not interested...and which would you rather have, an empty mail box, or the message icon just to tell you you're not for them?

If the message is deleted I would be in no doubt their not interested so no button required

Excellent notion, if I have a message I do try to reply, doesnt always work though but even I could manage to press a no ta button, after all I hit block a lot of the time.

Personally I tend to work on the basis that if someone was interested they'd reply. I don't consider no reply as being left 'hanging'

A no reply is a no, it's that simple. After all if they were interested surely they would reply.

Because a delete means the person they are not interested in has gone . A not interested button would still get responses of . " Why are you not interested " off some

By *exygirl ugleladMan  over a year ago

derby

"Not sure if this has been suggested before but a button which people can press when reading a message from someone and they decide they aren't interested. Saves the person having to write a reply and gives the original sender a response rather than just deleting it and leaving us guys hanging... not that anyone would ever need to use this feature on myself of course"

Or what about can we have your feed back button like why you dont lime to meet us or what you just think of profiles and pics and that cpl or person xx

Yes its been suggested before, the general consensus of opinion was that the few members who use the forums, didn't want it as it was too impersonal.

So would having a thanks but no thanks button mean that there would be none of the 'why not?' responses after its been used?

A deleted mail is the best button. Clear as day and you know not to contact that profile ever again. Being grown up means knowing how to take a no and moving on

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"A deleted mail is the best button. Clear as day and you know not to contact that profile ever again. Being grown up means knowing how to take a no and moving on "

"A deleted mail is the best button. Clear as day and you know not to contact that profile ever again. Being grown up means knowing how to take a no and moving on "

Or even taking note of a no thank you without questioning why or offering other options to tempt

If you have that button I want one of my own that says:-

'Thanks for you message but had you taken the time to read my profile, you would have realised that you're not what I'm looking for and seeing as you live [insert figure in the 100's usually here] of miles away it really was a waste of your time in the first place'

Thanks ever so

A non response should be enough of a deterrent,if it isn't then the block button usually does the trick....

even the delete button sometimes gets the reply "why have you deleted my message" lol

[Removed by poster at 22/08/14 09:49:20]

» Add a new message to this topic