FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Clicking on someones cam when in chat?

Clicking on someones cam when in chat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,i think that it's quite difficult when the chat rooms/directing room is so busy with people constantly coming and going,you position the curser over the cam you want to click on then the list "moves" and you end up clicking on the wrong cam and depending on the person they can instantly block or question why your on there cam.

Can there not be a static list of people who are on cam if that makes sense instead of trying to chase the cam that you want to click on.Thanks..stinkfist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Can something be done about it?

Clicked on someones cam by accident tonight as the room was going so fast with people logging in,the person promptly blocked me.Never got a chance to explain why i ended up on there cam or say sorry for that matter!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Everytime I click on the "wrong cam", I either click on the right one, or just close the window.

I don't notice myself being blocked. And I wouldn't worry if I did, if people are that arsey about who looks at a cam in a public chatroom, then I don't need to know them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agrees with the above post.

If you don't want anyone looking at your cam - don't put the bloody thing on in the 1st place.

Peoples arsey attitudes never cease to amaze me

i like to be talked too if being looked at so it only polite to say hi to person and if not what looking for they generally move on or chat. if dont reply but keep looking after a few mins I do block them as they are being rude in my eyes and have tried to chat to them.

I'm too busy chatting to notice who looks at my cam, it's on... they look...I don't

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

i really dont get the "they looked at me so im gonna block them brigade" your in a public chat room with your cam on what do u expect people to do lol thot the whole point of bein on cam was so people could see you lol

agree with the above cos if someone is on cam they want people to look at them surely. Well i have a nose anyway lol xx

i love going on cam and like to cam to the masses...what gets me a bit is the constant "have u got msn?" question cos people want u all to themselves ? ive never blocked anyone for looking.....whats all that about ffs?

HERE HERE.What is it with have u got msn,i stopped msn cause people were passing it round.............fabs has got a cam room can cam in there dont need msn........it is so people can have u all to themselves.

Thanks to everyone who has replied,still think it's difficult to click on the cam you want to when the site is really busy with people logging in it pushes the cam you were going to click on further down the page..and "boom" you click someones cam you did not intend too.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah it can be a pain when it jumps, especially if you click it back off, then it jumps again and you click on the same cam you just clicked off, people think you are a stalker !!

I know lots of people like watchers to say hello when they are viewing their cam and thats their right to block if they don't,but I don't think it is that you are talking about, I think it is when they don't even give you a chance to speak.

As I never look down the list to see who is watching the cam, then it doesn't bother me either way.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You'd think if the list was moving so fast they'd have trouble keeping track of who was watching their cam too.

But who really cares if someone blocks you.... just means they aren't interested and saves you time.

I agree with the cams moving so quick I often click on someone who hasnt even got a cam on!

Please can someone tell me how you know if someone is looking at your cam?

Thanks

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In theory there should be a pic of an eye next to each viewer's name in the list.

In practice it doesn't seem to be fully working in new chat yet.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I agree with the cams moving so quick I often click on someone who hasnt even got a cam on!

Please can someone tell me how you know if someone is looking at your cam?

Thanks"

In the old chat, you will see a blue V next to their name.

Thanks about the blue V I didnt realise what that was, thats going to help alot! lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Np lol

[Removed by poster at 17/07/10 12:56:33]

"Everytime I click on the "wrong cam", I either click on the right one, or just close the window.

I don't notice myself being blocked. And I wouldn't worry if I did, if people are that arsey about who looks at a cam in a public chatroom, then I don't need to know them."

hear hear, I know some people block people viewing thier cam if they watch for ages without actually speaking but to block instantly just for looking seems a little harsh.

Another reason that some block quickly is when they check the viewers profile and see that they have no pictures of themselves on it.

I guess it's a case of "why should I let you see me when you won't let me see you" and I suppose is a little understandable, after all you could be someone they know viewing them.

» Add a new message to this topic