FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification Notification

Verification Notification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heRainMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

When I click on "My Account" link I get the page headed with

You have 0 unread message(s)

Winks

You have 0 new wink(s)

Friend Invites

0 member(s) have sent you friend invites

Would it be possible to add a Verifications Counter to this too. At the moment, the only way I know if I have any Verifications is by going into Manage Verifications. Is there a technical reason why this isn't possible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"When I click on "My Account" link I get the page headed with

You have 0 unread message(s)

Winks

You have 0 new wink(s)

Friend Invites

0 member(s) have sent you friend invites

Would it be possible to add a Verifications Counter to this too. At the moment, the only way I know if I have any Verifications is by going into Manage Verifications. Is there a technical reason why this isn't possible?"

If you get a verification there is a "notification" that appears on your "MY ACCOUNT" page underneath the Messages/Winks/Friend Invites counters!

You maybe just haven't noticed it before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would you want to count your verifications?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

A notice is shown if new verifications are waiting.

Admin x

Warrington & Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/06/10 17:02:53]

Warrington & Glasgow

"If you get a verification there is a "notification" that appears on your "MY ACCOUNT" page underneath the Messages/Winks/Friend Invites counters!

You maybe just haven't noticed it before "

Ahhh, Admin, would this be wiped as soon as I went into the Manage Verifications page? I think what I did earlier was login and went directly to Manage Veris, then when I saw that there was a new one, I went back to the My Account page to see if there was a notification. I probably wiped the Notification, by doing it in that order!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"If you get a verification there is a "notification" that appears on your "MY ACCOUNT" page underneath the Messages/Winks/Friend Invites counters!

You maybe just haven't noticed it before Ahhh, Admin, would this be wiped as soon as I went into the Manage Verifications page? I think what I did earlier was login and went directly to Manage Veris, then when I saw that there was a new one, I went back to the My Account page to see if there was a notification. I probably wiped the Notification, by doing it in that order! "

That's exactly right, once you click on manage verifications the notice will not be shown again (until there are more new verifications)

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sheesh, I never get enough verifications to worry about been told they are there waiting for me, some people have all the luck

S.

» Add a new message to this topic