FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Looking for a relationship

Looking for a relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it would be great to have a forum section where people can post when they are looking for love. Where better to find a swinger to have a relationship with than a swinging site...

It seems to come up a lot lately and would be a great addition to Fab.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea. No guarantees it wouldnt be used the wrong way tho. The human heart can be vulnerable and there will be predators..

"Great idea. No guarantees it wouldnt be used the wrong way tho. The human heart can be vulnerable and there will be predators.. "

That could be said for any 'dating site' though.. and real life...

Maybe it could be a tick box like what your looking for. And a heart could show on the profile , make it easy to find or avoid lol

"I think it would be great to have a forum section where people can post when they are looking for love. Where better to find a swinger to have a relationship with than a swinging site...

"

Good idea.

I think it's a great idea. I (shel) would of used it when I was single.

Before I met Paul I met guys who were disgusted that I wanted to enjoy this life style. Luckily Paul was intrigued but it would of been helpful to have a dating site/forum for swingers

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

"Maybe it could be a tick box like what your looking for. And a heart could show on the profile , make it easy to find or avoid lol "

I would like this

"I would like this "

Great idea

By *utterflywingsWoman  over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

Brilliant idea as thats exactly what i am looking for, hope it takes off xxx

By *urious_JSMan  over a year ago

Boothstown

Superb idea!!

"Maybe it could be a tick box like what your looking for. And a heart could show on the profile , make it easy to find or avoid lol "

This could be a good way to do it. A forum section would be good too but as there aren't many who use the forums an icon/tick box would reach more people

Great idea

There is its called Fish of Plenty

"Maybe it could be a tick box like what your looking for. And a heart could show on the profile , make it easy to find or avoid lol

This could be a good way to do it. A forum section would be good too but as there aren't many who use the forums an icon/tick box would reach more people"

Good point.

Great idea. .. I'd love to be able to avoid those wanting a relationship.

"Great idea. .. I'd love to be able to avoid those wanting a relationship. "

"There is its called Fish of Plenty "

Plenty of liars more like

Cracking idea x

I think it's a great idea.

Could this work Admin?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I think if you meet the right person here it will just happen

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Hope it works... Tho is worth mentioning that many have also stated if they had a partner, they wouldn't wanna swing... Wouldn't be for them etc etc .... But that said, great idear for those who would/could.

I would love for this to happen

By *layingkitty69Woman  over a year ago

DONCASTER

"There is its called Fish of Plenty "
when I was on there use to find lits of guys on both here an there but I do like the idea of finding a b/f who swings

Same

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I agree too, because you're on the look out for a relationship doesn't mean you'll attach yourself to anyone you meet, which lately people seem to think. I think of it this way, if I wanted to find a partner and say my hobby was tennis, where would I start looking? A tennis club, what's different with that and looking for a partner with similar 'hobby', on here x

Great idea and suggestion...!

Hope the Admins are reading this and will take it positively....

Same here especially as the last guy I chatted to that was looking for a relationship, left the site when I said I wasn't interested in one

" Hope it works... Tho is worth mentioning that many have also stated if they had a partner, they wouldn't wanna swing... Wouldn't be for them etc etc .... But that said, great idear for those who would/could. "

I would think that people looking for a swinging partner would want to continue swinging. The ones that say they couldn't swing with a partner would be looking for a vanilla/ non-swinging partner.

Plenty of players lol

Great idea for people to find exactly what they need

I would love a filthy lady as my long term partner. What a great way to find each other!

Its swinging its not dating even swing partners of both sexes get jealous and cause issues ...it should be a site for fun ...not headaches and arguments xxlee

I think it could be a good idea to add it as a tick box option. I wrestled with the fact that I wanted to become a swinger at first but now I'm happy in this lifestyle but that's not to say I wouldn't like a partner. Ultimately I would like a partner who swings too so they are able to understand why I choose this lifestyle x

agree

"Its swinging its not dating even swing partners of both sexes get jealous and cause issues ...it should be a site for fun ...not headaches and arguments xxlee "

I agree with this poster

By *pice of life 79Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

Agreed I'd love to find a partner who loves swinging

This could work. ... I think most of us

Want to find love..... I know I do. ...

Hmmmm interesting thread, and have seen a lot of women come on here saying not looking for relationships and within 3-6 months found someone on here they fancy and leave for a bit only too come back heartbroken as it didn't work.

For some it has worked don't get me wrong, but for many its been a bad place to meet someone long-term!!

Cant see it being any worse than other dating sites though, but ask yourself this if you met someone on a dating site would you have sex with them on the first meet or wait till "date 3" etc to have a sexual relationship with them, make them chase you etc?

So maybe if you are looking for love be open about it on your profile, but don't expect the idiots on here to not lie to you, and say all the right things to get into your knickers!!

A separate tick box would be an interesting move, but don't think that couples would think its good?? think you would be seen in as good a light as bare backers ;-(

Don't think many couples would trust swinging with you if you had this open outlook, afraid would knick their partners not all obviously but some might, especially those insecure couples new to the lifestyle etc.

some things to think about!!

"Its swinging its not dating even swing partners of both sexes get jealous and cause issues ...it should be a site for fun ...not headaches and arguments xxlee

I agree with this poster"

funny how you agree with me when we always block you xx lee

[Removed by poster at 15/09/14 20:04:56]

Not a bad idea this should be put up in the forums.

Jesus, worst idea EVER!

I can think of 100 reasons why this should never be allowed!

Why can't people just be happy that this is a place for swingers, not people looking for love! Meh!

"I agree too, because you're on the look out for a relationship doesn't mdean you'll attach yourself to anyone you meet, which lately people seem to think. I think of it this way, if I wanted to find a partner and say my hobby was tennis, where would I start looking? A tennis club, what's different with that and looking for a partner with similar 'hobby', on here x "

well put, im in

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I think it would be great to have a forum section where people can post when they are looking for love. Where better to find a swinger to have a relationship with than a swinging site...

"

Great idea.

"Jesus, worst idea EVER!

Why can't people just be happy that this is a place for swingers, not people looking for love! Meh! "

Curious to know why it would be such a heinous crime against swinging... Something some think is reserved exclusively for couples with us singles just shagging about (till us singles can help with their threesome's!)? If you aren't looking for something more then so be it but why should others not be allowed to? If I were looking I think I'd prefer to be with a fellow swinger than have to stifle this part of my life for someone who perhaps wasn't as 'open-minded' as many swinger's claim to be

"This could work. ... I think most of us

Want to find love..... I know I do. ...

"

really?....most do?...fuck me. I am on the wrong site after all!

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

"Jesus, worst idea EVER!

Why can't people just be happy that this is a place for swingers, not people looking for love! Meh! "

What tosh. Why can't people look for a relationship on here? At least on here hopefully the person you meet loves sex. No guarantee of that on a dating site unless you state on your profile only looking to meet people who like sex. Swingers like love as well as sex you know. Not every single person here is going to want to find a partner or love. There is nothing wrong with people who are though.

Merseyside

"Maybe it could be a tick box like what your looking for. And a heart could show on the profile , make it easy to find or avoid lol

This could be a good way to do it. A forum section would be good too but as there aren't many who use the forums an icon/tick box would reach more people"

I agree a tick box would be best. Didn't admin once say less then 1% of fab use the forums? I often wonder why as the forums can be a good laugh and sometimes a good source of information.

Merseyside

It may not be that with everyone they meet they want to form a relationship. I see it as I am single and having fun but I would open to forming a relationship.

How about a search option, Like looking for romance.

By *aughtyfunany1Couple  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Wow what a wonderful idea, to find a man n romance kowing he is going to be far from tame too. Mmm, im keen, bring it on

"Jesus, worst idea EVER!

Why can't people just be happy that this is a place for swingers, not people looking for love! Meh!

What tosh. Why can't people look for a relationship on here? At least on here hopefully the person you meet loves sex. No guarantee of that on a dating site unless you state on your profile only looking to meet people who like sex. Swingers like love as well as sex you know. Not every single person here is going to want to find a partner or love. There is nothing wrong with people who are though. "

I agree...

By *aster and sub 69 79Couple  over a year ago

portadown. tyrone area

I met the love of my life here few months back we just met up and then a lovely friendship was formed that turned into love and its going great we've set up a couples profile so we can swing together never been happier in my life

"Jesus, worst idea EVER!

Curious to know why it would be such a heinous crime against swinging... Something some think is reserved exclusively for couples with us singles just shagging about (till us singles can help with their threesome's!)? If you aren't looking for something more then so be it but why should others not be allowed to? If I were looking I think I'd prefer to be with a fellow swinger than have to stifle this part of my life for someone who perhaps wasn't as 'open-minded' as many swinger's claim to be "

Here here and would love to see what his 100 reasons are, bet he doesn't have that many

"I met the love of my life here few months back we just met up and then a lovely friendship was formed that turned into love and its going great we've set up a couples profile so we can swing together never been happier in my life "

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Jesus, worst idea EVER!

Name 3!

By *ang Bang WhoreWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Yes this would be great. I think this site is better than POF. All I met on there was crap!!!!

"Yes this would be great. I think this site is better than POF. All I met on there was crap!!!!"
pof is full of weirdos and fakes. Fab is defo better. You ain't too bad yourself girl

In my opinion for a relationship to work things are needed that take time to build, you need a foundation that is strong already before inviting others into the bedroom I feel it would be way to much to soon to jump straight into swinging.

I think it just could not work for a multitude of reasons as I said before you need to build ,a lot of couples who are successful at swinging have been together for a long time before actively seeking playmates to join them they work because they already have a very strong foundation a lot of love, trust, honesty etc.

"Yes this would be great. I think this site is better than POF. All I met on there was crap!!!!"

If you look closely you will see that many people on pof are also fabbers.

"I met the love of my life here few months back we just met up and then a lovely friendship was formed that turned into love and its going great we've set up a couples profile so we can swing together never been happier in my life "

Ok then who up for a date in my area then ???

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"In my opinion for a relationship to work things are needed that take time to build, you need a foundation that is strong already before inviting others into the bedroom I feel it would be way to much to soon to jump straight into swinging.

I think it just could not work for a multitude of reasons as I said before you need to build ,a lot of couples who are successful at swinging have been together for a long time before actively seeking playmates to join them they work because they already have a very strong foundation a lot of love, trust, honesty etc."

I joined Fab in 2008 and had a wonderful couple of years having loads of fun. I wasn't looking for a relationship, I liked being single. I met my other half at a swingers party in July 2010 and something just clicked. We arranged to meet again (to attend to unfinished business) and then we met again and again. We went to parties socials and clubs together...along with a few friends and he often stayed over for days on end (well he did go to work during the day, lol). We never discussed having a relationship, we were quite happy with the way things were playing together and occasionally separately. Much later that year a swinging friend made a comment about us being a couple which later did lead to some discussion of our relationship and how we both saw our future together both as a couple and as swingers. We've just passed our fourth anniversary and are still happily swinging and are very much in love. We trust each other, we agreed to our own ground rules, which does allow each of us to meet and play without the other if we want to, but always with full knowledge. We're certainly not the only couple who met through Fab, there are quite a few about. Anyone who knows us will confirm that we are totally committed to each other.

For sure some people who get together on Fab will break up again, but probably no more so than wherever else people meet up. Relationships start and finish all the time and sometimes they work out and the couple live happily ever after.

Good idea. "

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think its a good idea.

Although I can't imagine being in a relationship now I would still like one. I can't imagine finding one guy I want to share this with.

I don't go to each meet wondering if this guy could be the one. I have been single for the last 8 years out of 9 in total. Being single is normal to me.

I couldn't have a vanilla life now. But most guys I met on pof for example are shocked and appalled by my fun.

So yes to the heart thing for me. Out of the last 100 people I have met only 1 I would have had a relationship with (and did) so people can hardly see me as going into a meet looking for something x

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I met the love of my life here few months back we just met up and then a lovely friendship was formed that turned into love and its going great we've set up a couples profile so we can swing together never been happier in my life

"

Good for you two, and all the best x

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'll give it a if we can also include a section for - willing to cook meals for

By *renchDeliceMan  over a year ago

Consett

I sure wouldnt mind turning this experience into long term...

Good idea!

"There is its called Fish of Plenty

Plenty of liars more like "

Most of whom are on here anyway!

my last 3 relationships have been swinging relationships. my present partner i met on plenty of fish. she is thinking of getting into swinging to please me. but told her it has to be something she wants. she likes the idea but not ready yet. would have been good to have found a partner who was already into swinging. so i think it would be a good idea to have a way to find long term partner on here,

I would like it too, its a tough lifestyle to find love in if you are just meeting someone one. I have found that telling people up front is the best idea but most don't like the sound of it or see it as cheating or that you lack devotion, whicj couldn't be further from the truth.

In saying that though sometimes i think its not a good thing to base a relationship on but i know if i were in a relationship i would want to still swing...

"Yes this would be great. I think this site is better than POF. All I met on there was crap!!!!

If you look closely you will see that many people on pof are also fabbers."

yes thats the great thing about this site you know the people are looking for the same as you sex wise, but i was looking for a long term partner but a girl who likes to fuck other guys as i get my kicks from shareing my partner,

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Yea, I'd love a little beating red heart up by the green tick!!

well am sure you would have no trouble finding a man to love you. and the lucky guy being able to share you too would be fantastic,

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"well am sure you would have no trouble finding a man to love you. and the lucky guy being able to share you too would be fantastic,"

Aw thanks - sadly I am looking for the kind of guy who would not want to share me!!

Yea, I'd love a little beating red heart up by the green tick!!

"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 20/09/14 16:29:07]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it would be better changing fab flirts to a dating site if it is under used.

if..

Although i think its a great idea, i am an all or nothing gal. If i got into a relationship i would delete fab

its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin....

"its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin...."

No its not but plenty of people have found a relationship through using this site

near kings lynn

I don't think I could not swing. I love it.

Have only once swung in a commited relationship and loved it. Any guy I fell for would need to also be good with other ladies and guys joining us.

To me coming off the site isn't a good option.

could not agree more. am in a real relationship but miss the swinging scene just want my partner to enjoy it too. but if its not for her can handle that too,

"I think it could be a good idea to add it as a tick box option. I wrestled with the fact that I wanted to become a swinger at first but now I'm happy in this lifestyle but that's not to say I wouldn't like a partner. Ultimately I would like a partner who swings too so they are able to understand why I choose this lifestyle x"

this is how I think

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I've used the site as a dating site in the past and have formed a couple of relationships. Unfortunately those were doomed for other reasons but i'd love to meet someone like-minded. No rush, not the next bloke I meet, but one day!

I really love to find the right woman to be with here and be understanding. I really miss my kisses and cuddles

Great idea but then I primarily use this site as a dating site, albeit kinky dates

I don't think you really need one if Im honest.. I wasn't looking for love and would not have ticked the box but found it anyway.. Regardless if you are looking or not.. If its going to happen it will despite advertising the fact you want it.. You can't help who you fall in love with i think it would just complicate things.. Another reason why someone won't meet you.. Just because someone is looking for love; it doesn't mean that every meet they have they go out and buy a wedding dress

"I don't think you really need one if Im honest.. I wasn't looking for love and would not have ticked the box but found it anyway.. Regardless if you are looking or not.. If its going to happen it will despite advertising the fact you want it.. You can't help who you fall in love with i think it would just complicate things.. Another reason why someone won't meet you.. Just because someone is looking for love; it doesn't mean that every meet they have they go out and buy a wedding dress "

Personally i think it's not a case of looking for love, but being open to the possibilities. I've only ever been in love once, but hopefully I'll get a second chance with a mr kinky right

Love. Grrrr!!

confuses n complicates things

"Love. Grrrr!!

confuses n complicates things "

It's the elixir of youth... Only people complicate things.

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin....

No its not but plenty of people have found a relationship through using this site"

but only a very small percentage are still together sadly ....

"its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin....

No its not but plenty of people have found a relationship through using this site

but only a very small percentage are still together sadly .... "

How do you know the percentages?

"Love. Grrrr!!

confuses n complicates things

It's the elixir of youth... Only people complicate things."

it shouldn't and doesn't need to be complicated!

Hmn may be best t try pof

"Hmn may be best t try pof "

Or if someone is looking for a swinger they could look on here.

"its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin...."
I agree pal ...too many men and women running for the wedding shops after a meet or two ....it's swinging ......

"Brilliant idea as thats exactly what i am looking for, hope it takes off xxx"

It already has...it is the fish of plenty that you seek!

Pof is a low key swingin site. Pc maybe most av profiles on both fact!!

"its nt a dating site ffs think alot of peopl are confused lol thats the problem with fab at times. just sayin....I agree pal ...too many men and women running for the wedding shops after a meet or two ....it's swinging ......"

I agree with that... some people have no clue about swinging or NSA!! Like the ones that say they want to meet someone on here but have a monogamous relationship with them. Nuts.

But some people do have a clue and want to meet another swinger for a relationship and to swing together.

"

But some people do have a clue and want to meet another swinger for a relationship and to swing together.

"

Pof keeps kicking me out. Does any one know why

No love required (a little affection maybe). Does fb or fwb count as a "relationship", I always thought so?

"Hmn may be best t try pof "

me?? Hardly.. I ain't looking for a relationship.. Been there done that and got my fingers burnt.. Why would i do it again??.. I've learnt my lesson well.. Fuck em and leave em is my motto.. Ice queen is here to stay

"

I'd love to find a partner who I could be open with about what I wanted in the bedroom, still have my own meets, let him have his & also play together with others but keep the nice romantic side of the relationship to just us. Perfect scenario - won't ever likely happen xx

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

Is there perfection? What you describe sounds pretty perfect to me. I would love to have a partner that accepts and enjoys dressing up fun with me. As well as both playing when we want (with the partner knowing) and also playing together, total freedom to express and enjoy to the max, wow, where do I sign? x

I'd love to find a partner who I could be open with about what I wanted in the bedroom, still have my own meets, let him have his & also play together with others but keep the nice romantic side of the relationship to just us. Perfect scenario - won't ever likely happen xx"

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think the site is here for us all to use in whatever way we choose.

There are many different people benefitting in all ways and for those who want a more open relationship this can be in my _iew an honest way to be approachable to that happening.

I would be open to meeting someone who I connect with both physically and emotionally who accepted me as I am and was happy to be a part of my life.

Someone to club and meet others with, who would understand me doing my own thing too, and would enjoy intimate one on one time with me also.

I am very happy as I am now, although I am also open to see what life's journey has in store.

I have no problem with the chance of that happening via Fab and I really see nothing wrong with being open about it.

I don't think I am cut out for a relationship

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Pof keeps kicking me out. Does any one know why "

Do you ask about no strings sex on your profile?

POF are trying to eradicate the people who aren't looking for a relationship so any mention of naughty fun and you're gone.

The site owners /Operators seem to have missed an opportunity here.

This topic comes up repeatedly and cries out for a subdomain for A fab dating site linked to the main site.

Take it away Santa.

"The site owners /Operators seem to have missed an opportunity here.

This topic comes up repeatedly and cries out for a subdomain for A fab dating site linked to the main site.

Take it away Santa.

"

There was another site , can't remember what it was called now fab something bit it didn't take off. Think this is still the best place for me to find what I want.

Take it away Santa.

There was another site , can't remember what it was called now fab something bit it didn't take off. Think this is still the best place for me to find what I want. "

Fabflirts

i'd love 2 be in a proper loving relationship..........the thought off making love 2 someone is so much more intense, sensual n satisfying.......fook i so miss aving someone just 2 be in me arms now......! xx

I'd love to find a partner who I could be open with about what I wanted in the bedroom, still have my own meets, let him have his & also play together with others but keep the nice romantic side of the relationship to just us. Perfect scenario - won't ever likely happen xx"

Me too... Would be fabulous..! I know someone who managed that.... (sigh..)

By *oody39Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

If there are any ladies from Kent looking for love then come and say hi

I often think it would be nice to find someone for more than just sex but the dating site I'm on, I just get offers of sex!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've given up on dating I think I was looking a bit to hard for something and now just having fun...

By *mmie2014Man  over a year ago

London

"

Very good idea

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wokingish

I joined just for fun, and boy have I had fun! I'd love a heart to put on my profile because if the right guy came along I'd leave my current life like a shot. It would be very useful to see from the start what guys were looking for.

Do it Fab Swingers, please x

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Its a good idea but, I know some will be put off by a heart on the profile. There has to be an option to show that a relationship is not the main reason for being here.

"Its a good idea but, I know some will be put off by a heart on the profile. There has to be an option to show that a relationship is not the main reason for being here. "

A heart icon for longevity and a devil icon for NSA. Both would mean open to the possibility of a relationship but not desperate

By *renchDeliceMan  over a year ago

Consett

"

A heart icon for longevity and a devil icon for NSA. Both would mean open to the possibility of a relationship but not desperate "

Amen to that!

Take it away Santa.

There was another site , can't remember what it was called now fab something bit it didn't take off. Think this is still the best place for me to find what I want. "

I was starting to think I dreamed fabs dating site. Your right it didn't work out. I joined it for awhile because I hoped to find someone I clicked with. It didn't work as they had hoped it would. ??

By *umforme2Man  over a year ago

limerick ?

I think were all here to find love in one way ?

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"Its a good idea but, I know some will be put off by a heart on the profile. There has to be an option to show that a relationship is not the main reason for being here.

A heart icon for longevity and a devil icon for NSA. Both would mean open to the possibility of a relationship but not desperate "

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Its a good idea but, I know some will be put off by a heart on the profile. There has to be an option to show that a relationship is not the main reason for being here. "

Wokingish

It would be optional, as in it wouldn't show on those profiles that didn't want it. The horny devil would be a good indicator too!

I'm all for wearing something to signify that I'm a swinger but what? A horny devil necklace? A red spot? God, it would be easier all round!

I've got a long term fb. We adore each other. We met on here, had lots and lots of fun over several months. It then became clear that we'd fallen for each other. I didn't want that to happen because he's been married less than a year, I've been married 22 years, I didn't want to break anybody's marriage up and I couldn't live with him: we are polar opposites. True, we love each other to the ends of the earth, true we have great sex but he's not husband material, I know that.

Besides, I never expect anything from any of the guys on here. I have a bit on my profile that says I'm open to long term relationships if guys want the same.

But equally, I have a totally open mind. I am fucking them because I need sex; they are doing the same. They all have lives, wives, children, jobs. The single ones (can be / might be) strange. There is a reason they've never got married, normally!

My FB thinks I'm awesome. That I'll fuck him every which way but that I expect no more. He's only ever bought me 2 drinks. I don't expect anything of him apart from great sex.

It's the same with all my men. If they want to see me again, they keep in touch, some of them I never do learn their names. But that's fine. All I want is a fucking good rogering, at the end of the day!

Now, if I were to meet somebody who was as randy as me and who wanted to spend the rest of his life with me (chances equal to those of winning the lottery!) I wouldn't turn him down.

But it's sex I'm after. Does that make me a bloke?!

"It would be optional, as in it wouldn't show on those profiles that didn't want it. The horny devil would be a good indicator too!

I'm all for wearing something to signify that I'm a swinger but what? A horny devil necklace? A red spot? God, it would be easier all round!

I've got a long term fb. We adore each other. We met on here, had lots and lots of fun over several months. It then became clear that we'd fallen for each other. I didn't want that to happen because he's been married less than a year, I've been married 22 years, I didn't want to break anybody's marriage up and I couldn't live with him: we are polar opposites. True, we love each other to the ends of the earth, true we have great sex but he's not husband material, I know that.

Besides, I never expect anything from any of the guys on here. I have a bit on my profile that says I'm open to long term relationships if guys want the same.

But equally, I have a totally open mind. I am fucking them because I need sex; they are doing the same. They all have lives, wives, children, jobs. The single ones (can be / might be) strange. There is a reason they've never got married, normally!

My FB thinks I'm awesome. That I'll fuck him every which way but that I expect no more. He's only ever bought me 2 drinks. I don't expect anything of him apart from great sex.

It's the same with all my men. If they want to see me again, they keep in touch, some of them I never do learn their names. But that's fine. All I want is a fucking good rogering, at the end of the day!

Now, if I were to meet somebody who was as randy as me and who wanted to spend the rest of his life with me (chances equal to those of winning the lottery!) I wouldn't turn him down.

But it's sex I'm after. Does that make me a bloke?!"

This post indicates you're married?

I'm only here because I don't have a boyfriend and so it's good time and opportunity to have some fun and explore my fantasies.

If I wasn't single I wouldn't want be swinging...I'd want to be have fun and adventures with him in the real world. ..

Wokingish

Thanks to the person who got my profile text deleted! I'll just grunt, do a bit ta text spk an ge em in ma pants huh?

I don't know how anybody can judge me. You don't know my circumstances at all.

Wokingish

"It would be optional, as in it wouldn't show on those profiles that didn't want it. The horny devil would be a good indicator too!

This post indicates you're married?"

Of course I am! Most of the blokes I've met have been married too.

It's it wrong for women to play around but ok for the guys to do the same?

By *hunky birdWoman  over a year ago

basingstoke

Look for a man to love me

Id still like this, even if its no sex and just a bit of socialising.

near kings lynn

It's it wrong for women to play around but ok for the guys to do the same? "

The op was about people finding love on this site as in single people that do not have a partner. From what I can see the two people you mentioned in your post (you plus fb)are both already in a relationship (married to others). The post wasn't about fun but about finding love. Sorry but I felt the need to clarify x

Wokingish

That's OK. Loads of people are blown away by my lifestyle.

By *nonandyMan  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

"

good idea

I would love to find a partner in life as well as a swinging one as I wouldn't want to give up this lifestyle. I think its a great idea

Did this a while back. Was great for a while ...but inevitably she wanted more and more....wasn't for me. She married someone I introduced her to just over a year ago.... Got what she was "actually" after.?

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

count me out cos if I ever found mr right I would give up swinging like a shot ,i joined to find someone to spend a few hours with ,he does his thing you do yours till the next meet ,that way i wont be controlled or bullied ,but sadly its not worked out like that ,i even joined a dating site but all guys want on there is to get in your knickers on the first date ,so altho i miss love and affection as im only human I aint gonna find it on a swingers site

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Think it would be best been a seperate site, rather than alter the main site profiles, as suggested earlier using fabflirts to accommodate this idea would be a good plan, this is a swinging site and should stay that way, but a side site wouldnt harm it.

Black&White Utopia

"I'm only here because I don't have a boyfriend and so it's good time and opportunity to have some fun and explore my fantasies.

If I wasn't single I wouldn't want be swinging...I'd want to be have fun and adventures with him in the real world. .."

some do have a miconception tho that couples swinging don't infact live in ' the real world' and swinging is sumhow holding together cracks in a relationship? Where infact it actually enhances all they already have! For many couples... And very possible to combine both ' worlds ', buy true also is not what is wanted by all ... We are all different after all

Black&White Utopia

"I'm only here because I don't have a boyfriend and so it's good time and opportunity to have some fun and explore my fantasies.

If I wasn't single I wouldn't want be swinging...I'd want to be have fun and adventures with him in the real world. .. some do have a miconception tho that couples swinging don't infact live in ' the real world' and swinging is sumhow holding together cracks in a relationship? Where infact it actually enhances all they already have! For many couples... And very possible to combine both ' worlds ', buy true also is not what is wanted by all ... We are all different after all "

misconception**

At least if you met someone 'looking for lurve' on here there is not going to be the hidden past of being a swinger, and the conversation where you get asked 'how many people have you slept with?'

Why shouldn't swingers want someone to love and to love them?

Even swingers need love!!

It's it wrong for women to play around but ok for the guys to do the same? "

I've no comment on that as it's equal. What surprises me is the part where you "wouldn't turn him down" ie open to a (new) relationship.

I think it would be a great idea for the singles.

Love does happen on swingers sites and so does marriage so why not!

At least both would know each other are swingers.

Im lookin for jane queen of the jungle best of both

Im lookin for jane queen of the jungle best of both

"Think it would be best been a seperate site, rather than alter the main site profiles, as suggested earlier using fabflirts to accommodate this idea would be a good plan, this is a swinging site and should stay that way, but a side site wouldnt harm it."

It's a swinging site used for swing, fucking, cheating, socialising and dating. Ironically no different to generic dating sites. Just the percentages of members doing what, differs.

Wokingish

I've no comment on that as it's equal. What surprises me is the part where you "wouldn't turn him down" ie open to a (new) relationship."

I would leave my unhappy, sexless marriage tomorrow, were the right man to appear.

I've no comment on that as it's equal. What surprises me is the part where you "wouldn't turn him down" ie open to a (new) relationship.

I would leave my unhappy, sexless marriage tomorrow, were the right man to appear. "

why do you need a man to do it?? If you're not happy.. Get out.. I did and it was the best thing i did

Black&White Utopia

I would leave my unhappy, sexless marriage tomorrow, were the right man to appear.

why do you need a man to do it?? If you're not happy.. Get out.. I did and it was the best thing i did "

why do you need a man to do it?? If you're not happy.. Get out.. I did and it was the best thing i did "

And me

Pink Rabbit - leave him and find yourself before finding another man.

Any which way Sue got Tarzan and aload of other stuff 2 so it never did work shame....

Wokingish

If only life were that simple.

"Any which way Sue got Tarzan and aload of other stuff 2 so it never did work shame...."

Not quite true.. Had Neil but never Tarzan.. That was the problem.. Just another failed attempted on here to make a swinging relationship work.. Proof that love is never enough.. Put your hearts up guys but be prepared for them breaking.. Never again!

sunderland

"Think it would be best been a seperate site, rather than alter the main site profiles, as suggested earlier using fabflirts to accommodate this idea would be a good plan, this is a swinging site and should stay that way, but a side site wouldnt harm it.

It's a swinging site used for swing, fucking, cheating, socialising and dating. Ironically no different to generic dating sites. Just the percentages of members doing what, differs."

thats the point, fab is such a good site because of what it is, it is a swinging site, other things have crept into it over the years, hence the constant moans of why dont people meet me, why arent women dropping there knickers as soon as I log in, etc, alot expect it to be something its not, however when you get alot of new member turnover you cant help but have new aspects creep in.

im not saying the op is a bad idea, its actually a good idea for those that want it, but not a good idea to turn the main part of a swinging site into a type of dating site, a seperate bit yes, so those that want it can go there and use it, but keep the mainsite a swinging site, fabswingers is the site it is because its different from the others, its not a dating site or an extra marital affair site, although like I said some do choose to use it openely or not for those reasons, its a swinging site and should stay as near to that as possible, altering fabflirts to fabdates to accommodate this idea however would probably be a good idea.

My profile is up for romance and I've had a number of guys saying they want that too but in reality it's just to meet me

For many they just want a regular kind of thing without any ties and they will pray on women that want more

It's got to the point sex isn't even a option in early days due to the many liars on here I've even seen guys change whole profiles to look like they fit into my category then change them back after

Romance is a natural need for many people and if you have a sexually liberated mind it makes sense to find the person on sites like this, but I'm cynical and bet blokes will tick a romance box just to meet even if they have no intention of the prospect of romance for what ever reason

"Any which way Sue got Tarzan and aload of other stuff 2 so it never did work shame....

Not quite true.. Had Neil but never Tarzan.. That was the problem.. Just another failed attempted on here to make a swinging relationship work.. Proof that love is never enough.. Put your hearts up guys but be prepared for them breaking.. Never again! "

It's the little things that they Dont understand are important x

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

"My profile is up for romance and I've had a number of guys saying they want that too but in reality it's just to meet me

For many they just want a regular kind of thing without any ties and they will pray on women that want more

It's got to the point sex isn't even a option in early days due to the many liars on here I've even seen guys change whole profiles to look like they fit into my category then change them back after

Romance is a natural need for many people and if you have a sexually liberated mind it makes sense to find the person on sites like this, but I'm cynical and bet blokes will tick a romance box just to meet even if they have no intention of the prospect of romance for what ever reason "

It is terribly sad but I have to agree. Men can be so deceitful, they would call it resourceful! So maybe the answer to the question is a separate site altogether, Swingers looking for love. I am married to a wonderful person but sadly my swinging life style has to be a secret as she does not share my like of it. I don't enjoy the deceit required but I am I guess addicted to it. So maybe another site as well? Secret Swingers looking for partners? where does it all end?

Just wish life was simpler.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

what a great idea it would be good for us genuine single females/males

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've seen more FB's on here have far more drama and spats than those in a relationship lol...

"Think it would be best been a seperate site, rather than alter the main site profiles, as suggested earlier using fabflirts to accommodate this idea would be a good plan, this is a swinging site and should stay that way, but a side site wouldnt harm it.

It's a swinging site used for swing, fucking, cheating, socialising and dating. Ironically no different to generic dating sites. Just the percentages of members doing what, differs.

thats the point, fab is such a good site because of what it is, it is a swinging site, other things have crept into it over the years, hence the constant moans of why dont people meet me, why arent women dropping there knickers as soon as I log in, etc, alot expect it to be something its not, however when you get alot of new member turnover you cant help but have new aspects creep in.

im not saying the op is a bad idea, its actually a good idea for those that want it, but not a good idea to turn the main part of a swinging site into a type of dating site, a seperate bit yes, so those that want it can go there and use it, but keep the mainsite a swinging site, fabswingers is the site it is because its different from the others, its not a dating site or an extra marital affair site, although like I said some do choose to use it openely or not for those reasons, its a swinging site and should stay as near to that as possible, altering fabflirts to fabdates to accommodate this idea however would probably be a good idea."

I absolutely agree Fab is a great swinging site. It should stay as it is, just thought it would be good to have a little section for those people wanting a swinging relationship.

NOT to be confused with a dating site for monogamous type relationships at all. Plenty of those sites.

"I've seen more FB's on here have far more drama and spats than those in a relationship lol... "

Of course I guess some will feel strong emotions like jealously and love and anger

[Removed by poster at 25/09/14 10:13:51]

"My profile is up for romance and I've had a number of guys saying they want that too but in reality it's just to meet me

Romance is a natural need for many people and if you have a sexually liberated mind it makes sense to find the person on sites like this, but I'm cynical and bet blokes will tick a romance box just to meet even if they have no intention of the prospect of romance for what ever reason

It is terribly sad but I have to agree. Men can be so deceitful, they would call it resourceful! So maybe the answer to the question is a separate site altogether, Swingers looking for love. I am married to a wonderful person but sadly my swinging life style has to be a secret as she does not share my like of it. I don't enjoy the deceit required but I am I guess addicted to it. So maybe another site as well? Secret Swingers looking for partners? where does it all end?

Just wish life was simpler. "

Well you are one of the deceitful ones in my book

"I've seen more FB's on here have far more drama and spats than those in a relationship lol... "

To be honest I think it's because you can have all the same emotional connection but no real security x or that's my _iew anyway

Cali

sunderland

im not saying the op is a bad idea, its actually a good idea for those that want it, but not a good idea to turn the main part of a swinging site into a type of dating site, a seperate bit yes, so those that want it can go there and use it, but keep the mainsite a swinging site, fabswingers is the site it is because its different from the others, its not a dating site or an extra marital affair site, although like I said some do choose to use it openely or not for those reasons, its a swinging site and should stay as near to that as possible, altering fabflirts to fabdates to accommodate this idea however would probably be a good idea.

I absolutely agree Fab is a great swinging site. It should stay as it is, just thought it would be good to have a little section for those people wanting a swinging relationship.

NOT to be confused with a dating site for monogamous type relationships at all. Plenty of those sites. "

totally agree, thats why I think altering fabflirts to suit this idea would be a really good idea.

sunderland

Just wish life was simpler.

Well you are one of the deceitful ones in my book "

lol.

so the conclusion is fuck and go Lol just sayin No hearts and flowers oh il get myself a heart transplant and replace my big heart with a swingin brick...

sunderland

"so the conclusion is fuck and go Lol just sayin No hearts and flowers oh il get myself a heart transplant and replace my big heart with a swingin brick... "

why would that be the conclusion from what has been said, swinging isnt just fuck and go, it can include that, to some it can be just that, but dont see why thats the conclusion.

"so the conclusion is fuck and go Lol just sayin No hearts and flowers oh il get myself a heart transplant and replace my big heart with a swingin brick...

why would that be the conclusion from what has been said, swinging isnt just fuck and go, it can include that, to some it can be just that, but dont see why thats the conclusion. "

he was referring to what i said.. You keep giving your heart and flowers.. It means nothing if you can't back it up with actions.. It would be easier if you did fuck and leave.. We wouldn't get confused with your intentions then!!