FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > naming people on profiles

naming people on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do members think its ok to name people on peoples profile with a slag of remark cos the person wont meet them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

It's not ok you should report these profiles

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do members think its ok to name people on peoples profile with a slag of remark cos the person wont meet them"

It's definately not one of the better ideas that I've come across ....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks i did admin and it was sorted

I reported a guy today for a certain thing but i have not heard back from admin about this , i have been checking my emails to see if i heard anything but so far nothing , but i have had mail from another two females that told me they had similar problems with the profile in question , The guy sent me a text message saying i was a f***ing slag and that he was going to print off all my pictures and put them up around my town next time he comes to my area - so people that live in my area will know what a slapper i am , and all this because i cant meet him surely we shouldnt have single guys doing this , or should i get used to it - because this behaviour is allowed - any iews on this

This behaviour is not allowed and I am sure as soon as SJ_Mark read your complaint, it will be dealt with ...

Thanks for that , it not nice behaviour at all , but i seem to be getting lots of this , I had a worser message the other day but he deleted his profile after i told him was going to report him for it - been told hope you get aids is very nasty , but there is so many guys out there at the moment that dont take rejection very well , and just get down right nasty . But hopefully admin will read report soon , am distraught at the thought my family could see pics that i have on my profile

although ya worried this nutter is going to go to the trouble of printing off pics and buying a roll of sellotape and go out and put them on lamposts ,, i think hes probably just playing mind games ,,,if ya really worried go to the police ,, they will jump on his sad ass ,,, if he's threatening u with posting pix on lamposts then chances are the police would like to delve into the sad bastards pc anyway ,,,

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Just a note on how we take action on abuse reports, in general and not necessarily specific to this.

Unless reported threats are made through the site and we can verify (e.g. private mail, chat, profile pages) OR are part of a pattern of reports we sometimes can't take action because it becomes one peron's word against another's (especially if for example both are verified with good feedback).

If someone is making threats like this through text/phone calls it's a matter for the police or the mobile phone network you're on.

Admin x

Thanks for that admin , like i said he hasnt just done this to me i know 2 other females that have had problems with him , unfortunately he very clever as he doesnt send the abuse via the site , maybe when he actually ends up hurting someone he will then be removed , I didnt join for all this agro thought it was for genuine swingers and the majority are it just the odd few that are a bit screwed up in the head . The site has changed so much since i been back after my long 6 mth break , but certainly not here to be abused like this , I can just imagine the look on the police face wen i explain how he got my number lol think i would blush for them to be honest .

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you ask anyone else who has had problems with the member in question to report them using the "report" link on their profile that will assist

Admin x

Okay thank you , i will see if they willing to do so

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks. It's totally private so hopefully they'll do that.

Admin x

I do hope so but i have not put pressure on them to do this just asked if they would be willing to back up what they had told me , regarding the member and that i understood if they felt they didnt want to - thanks for your help admin

» Add a new message to this topic