FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > user no longer

user no longer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

question for admin, is there any chance of when someone leaves site and they posted on forum can their screen name be left there for say a month so we know who it is its very confusing thank you in anticipation kitts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Although some people like the fanfare I think most people who leave just want to leave without announcing it to the world.

I guess if they wanted people to know that they were leaving they would just message people to let them know?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i suppose but it would be nice if name could just be kept on forum some ppl post then leave site within hours and its bloody annoying he he

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with kitten. I'm sure it would be possible for their name to remain but the hyperlink removed?? Or hyperlink it to a 'user no longer on site' page.

It does get very confusing when u try to work out who is/has said what.

"I agree with kitten. I'm sure it would be possible for their name to remain but the hyperlink removed?? Or hyperlink it to a 'user no longer on site' page.

It does get very confusing when u try to work out who is/has said what. "

To be honest, who cares, some people obviously think they are more important than they really are

Why on earth does it matter? Its just someone who as left fab if the post is there dont see why who posted it makes a jot of difference

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

This would also be quite useful (to some of us) outside of the forums.

When we do a group meet, i compile a list of name for the session, as well as saving messages. When someone leaves, as they often do, i have One hell of a time trawling though loads of messages, trying to find out who has left, and who hasn't. Makes it very hard to keep accurate number for large sessions.

If the name remained in some way (Greyed out, crossed out, in brackets or with hyperlink removed), it would get rid of major headaches on this score!

It always baffled me why veris couldnt stay after a user leave but where it wouls leave the username of the person that left it it just says unlos instead, think this would probably be a big help.to single guys in particular

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"It always baffled me why veris couldnt stay after a user leave but where it wouls leave the username of the person that left it it just says unlos instead, think this would probably be a big help.to single guys in particular"

totally agree with this

"It always baffled me why veris couldnt stay after a user leave but where it wouls leave the username of the person that left it it just says unlos instead, think this would probably be a big help.to single guys in particular

totally agree with this "

Ilkeston

The only problem i can see with veris remaining, is sometimes, people use names in them, which could pose a problem to privacy, depending on why a person may have deleted their profile.

Ilkeston

Thinking about it, that also applies to usernames, so thinking about it now, i can understand why they disappear.

Still annoying tho.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"It always baffled me why veris couldnt stay after a user leave but where it wouls leave the username of the person that left it it just says unlos instead, think this would probably be a big help.to single guys in particular"

Some of my best veris are from people no longer on here.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Because you can check the profile of someone who has left a veri for the person you are considering meeting and if they pass your checks for being genuine then you can be confident about the person you want to meet.

If the veri is from someone who has left the site then it doesn't matter how well written it is there is no way for you to check it with confidence.

A verification from someone who has left the site is just words with no substance. There are people who copy and paste the text of veri's on to their profiles and previous discussions in the forum suggests that people are more likely to dismiss someone who does this.

» Add a new message to this topic