FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *njames OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Is it possible to leave the wording from any verifications received on your profile and still allow you to show them after people who left them have left? I have had some amazing verifications over the time, but then lose them when people have left the site.

I know the summary exists, but is it possible to keep the actual verification content aswell?

It's hard enough for single guys to get the verifications, so losing them is sometimes a little disappointing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

No it's not possible to keep them once they left the site, I know how you feel cause I lost some good ones too.

You could copy & paste them and put them on your profile about yourself.

Swindon

"No it's not possible to keep them once they left the site, I know how you feel cause I lost some good ones too.

You could copy & paste them and put them on your profile about yourself."

Sorry, I know that this isn't currently possible, this was a question to admin to see if this is a future improvement that could be made to the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would like to see them left also, Would be much nicer to just have the username replaced with something like "user has left the site" instead of whole verification removed.

Swindon

"I would like to see them left also, Would be much nicer to just have the username replaced with something like "user has left the site" instead of whole verification removed."

That's what I was thinking, hopefully admin will see this and consider it for a site update.

Think this has been answered in the past,the belief is if someone leaves they would want all trace they were here removed too.

We do think it would be nicer to be able to keep them though.

Swindon

"Think this has been answered in the past,the belief is if someone leaves they would want all trace they were here removed too.

We do think it would be nicer to be able to keep them though."

That's understandable why they would want it removed, however if their name was no longer on there, then that should solve that.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

It works like this by design.

Showing the summary is the compromise we came up with

Admin x

"No it's not possible to keep them once they left the site, I know how you feel cause I lost some good ones too.

You could copy & paste them and put them on your profile about yourself."

I think it's a shame when they disappear, but never trust people who cut and paste their alleged old veris into their profile, they could have just made them up?!

If a club review is allowed to stay up with the username removed then why can't the same be done for verifications. It's been mentioned that if someone leaves the site then all traces should be removed so why isn't this applied to club reviews?

Yes happened to my cam verification to, the user left site so my summary don't show.. I think an option should be there if the user who leave, still want show their veris on the profiles they verified or not

Got to agree.....I have also lost some amazing ones! Sad to see some really lovely people who have left the site.

Still in touch with a few of them. One a really close friend now but still.....

Swindon

"It works like this by design.

Showing the summary is the compromise we came up with

Admin x"

I understand that is the current design, However could it be changed to work like the club verifications?

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

You could copy & paste them and put them on your profile about yourself.

I think it's a shame when they disappear, but never trust people who cut and paste their alleged old veris into their profile, they could have just made them up?!"

I think quite a few people probably would make them up! I personally wouldn't believe them to be true and can't see the copy and paste thing working!

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Is it possible to leave the wording from any verifications received on your profile and still allow you to show them after people who left them have left? I have had some amazing verifications over the time, but then lose them when people have left the site.

I know the summary exists, but is it possible to keep the actual verification content aswell?

It's hard enough for single guys to get the verifications, so losing them is sometimes a little disappointing."

I agree with you, the verification should stay on but the usernames replaced with 'user no longer on site' or something along those lines, I've lost nearly half of my verifications, most of my best ones! Luckily I've got a few but for people to lose the only few they have is disappointing.

Swindon

"Is it possible to leave the wording from any verifications received on your profile and still allow you to show them after people who left them have left? I have had some amazing verifications over the time, but then lose them when people have left the site.

It's hard enough for single guys to get the verifications, so losing them is sometimes a little disappointing.

I agree with you, the verification should stay on but the usernames replaced with 'user no longer on site' or something along those lines, I've lost nearly half of my verifications, most of my best ones! Luckily I've got a few but for people to lose the only few they have is disappointing."

Exactly my point and I'm glad I'm not alone on this one, it's hard enough for single guys to get meets and to then get a good verification and lose it is a little disappointing x

Think about it, you could do yourself a veri, delete accoount set up another one, the only thing that sort of stops or reduces this is people having to have multiple email addresses, once they delete it though they could use the same address. There are enough dodgy veris without opening it to even more abuse

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Yes happened to my cam verification to, the user left site so my summary don't show.. I think an option should be there if the user who leave, still want show their veris on the profiles they verified or not "

it should still show on your summary, just the wording disappears.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Think about it, you could do yourself a veri, delete accoount set up another one, the only thing that sort of stops or reduces this is people having to have multiple email addresses, once they delete it though they could use the same address. There are enough dodgy veris without opening it to even more abuse"

this, although hard to lose a veri, the summary is the best way, as this explains, it is another way to open it up to abuse for those that like to fake things like this.

I love veri's on people's profile text. I need to put some on mine.

"I love veri's on people's profile text. I need to put some on mine. "

I've just read yours they're amazing!!

"I love veri's on people's profile text. I need to put some on mine.

I've just read yours they're amazing!!

"

Thank you.

"I love veri's on people's profile text. I need to put some on mine. "

Fucking brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic