FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Location Search

Location Search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atashaUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

I am sure somebody may have addressed this previously but the regional listings on the site really need to be reviewed.

We currently live on the border of Derbyshire & South Yorkshire but have to list ourselves in East Midlands. We are finding that local couples to us are having to list in either the North East, North West, East Midlands and we've even seen some in the West Midlands.

This is sometimes causing major headaches when specifically trying to find local meets.

Effectively we live in one of the largest Cities in the UK, Sheffield and we are local to Rotherham, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield etc. Trying to match anyone from those locations is becoming a total nightmare.

Yet if I look for couples in East Midlands I am being shown members from Norwich and King Lynn. Why?

Natasha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Have a look and comment here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/22164

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could we add an option to search for people who can and cant accom/travel to help narrow the search lists?

Just read the topic posted by admin and we think it would make it worse for us !

We are south of Chesterfield just in the S postcode bracket (which would be North) but live in Derbyshire which will be classed as Midlands

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Just read the topic posted by admin and we think it would make it worse for us !

We are south of Chesterfield just in the S postcode bracket (which would be North) but live in Derbyshire which will be classed as Midlands "

maybe it would be easier to move?

Try living in Ireland!

That said, I suggest you use the 'Meet & Events'...

Worked wonders for me, irrespective of demographics,

Paddy x

» Add a new message to this topic