FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Adim question

Adim question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You hear alot of men complain on here about females not bothering to answer messages and just deleating them. I understand their dismay. But sadly us females do get alot of messages each day. And in the end it is hard work answering them all. So would it be possible to have on the page where you read a message to have a option of sending a automated "no thanks" message sent at the push of a button ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like this idea..

I think this has been asked for quite a few times over the years but has never made it into reality.

The problem is that a lot of guys simply don't understand that a deleted message is a no thanks anyway

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Another site we use has this feature and people complain that they are getting an automated rejection.

It is one of those no win situations I think.

But its the same guys that send out 100 copied and pasted message each day that complain.

Look at it another way have a maximum amount of messages a day unless they are reciprocated, and then you cant send the same person a message for say 1 month after the initial messasge. Of course if you pay limits are higher etc..

"Another site we use has this feature and people complain that they are getting an automated rejection.

It is one of those no win situations I think.

"

I've seen posts that suggest that it's been trialled and people complained that it was too impersonal...I think it shows that people have a hard time accepting rejection no matter how it's put

"But its the same guys that send out 100 copied and pasted message each day that complain.

Look at it another way have a maximum amount of messages a day unless they are reciprocated, and then you cant send the same person a message for say 1 month after the initial messasge. Of course if you pay limits are higher etc.."

The site does warn you if you're sending a message to someone who isn't looking for the category you represent or if you've sent them a message previously and they haven't replied. It gives people lots of tools to make their experience better...They should use it

"But its the same guys that send out 100 copied and pasted message each day that complain.

Look at it another way have a maximum amount of messages a day unless they are reciprocated, and then you cant send the same person a message for say 1 month after the initial messasge. Of course if you pay limits are higher etc..

The site does warn you if you're sending a message to someone who isn't looking for the category you represent or if you've sent them a message previously and they haven't replied. It gives people lots of tools to make their experience better...They should use it"

Yes but that then means they have to read and understand what the message is sayin, a few struggle with NO so how are they expected to understand a message........

The site does warn you if you're sending a message to someone who isn't looking for the category you represent or if you've sent them a message previously and they haven't replied. It gives people lots of tools to make their experience better...They should use it

Yes but that then means they have to read and understand what the message is sayin, a few struggle with NO so how are they expected to understand a message........ "

I totally agree, but then we're not the ones posting and complaining about not getting responses...that's always a useful idiot filter...

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From the FAQs:

"There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

If they're complaining about being ignored, because they can't be bothered reading the FAQs, then they probably didn't deserve the reply they didn't get!!

"From the FAQs:

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

If they're complaining about being ignored, because they can't be bothered reading the FAQs, then they probably didn't deserve the reply they didn't get!! "

It does make a good filter as they obviously believe they are special and don't need to follow the advise given.

Look at it another way have a maximum amount of messages a day unless they are reciprocated, and then you cant send the same person a message for say 1 month after the initial messasge. Of course if you pay limits are higher etc.."

I do like this message. You can't send someone a wink more then once a month, should be the same with messages.

I'm also pretty sure if you message someone sgain & it wasn't replied to a large warning message is displayed.

I'm torn on the automated reply button. I do however thing a delete & block button would be beneficial.

I do like this message. You can't send someone a wink more then once a month, should be the same with messages.

I'm also pretty sure if you message someone sgain & it wasn't replied to a large warning message is displayed.

I'm torn on the automated reply button. I do however thing a delete & block button would be beneficial."

You are being ironic aren't you?

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Dont want this, no reply is an answer itself, if they cant understand that its there problem, it really is that simple.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

HI all, To many messages and no time to reply, are your filters set to suit your preferences.

Age that easy one to start upper and lower limit,

Who you are looking for little more difficult, you could start with, photo verified site supporter with veris, we find less time wasters using this search.

Add and remove filters as and then your mind suits you, don't forget the report button if a member becomes a nuisance. Connie xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Filters do not filter out the people who do not take your fancy !! !!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Filters do not filter out the people who do not take your fancy !! !!"

Well they could if you set them so no-one can message you, that leaves you free to mail those that do take your fancy

» Add a new message to this topic