FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > add a caption option

add a caption option

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *now white1000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

York

I think a nice improvement to pictures uploaded would be an option to add a caption to the picture.

i'm not saying add names etc, just a simple caption like for example one of my pics shows me tied up with my knickers pulled down just enough to leave me in a vulnerable position, a good caption could be 'tied and waiting for you to use her'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"I think a nice improvement to pictures uploaded would be an option to add a caption to the picture.

i'm not saying add names etc, just a simple caption like for example one of my pics shows me tied up with my knickers pulled down just enough to leave me in a vulnerable position, a good caption could be 'tied and waiting for you to use her'

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeap being able to add a caption beneath your pics is a good idea

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think so too

If you have a cheap photo editing program you can add one to the bottom of your photo.

This feature used to be on here a few years back, but they removed it, siting bandwidth issues, if we remember correctly?

We'd like the feature back as well, to date them in the caption so people know which pics are recent and which are older.

» Add a new message to this topic