FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Following Your Own Guidelines

Following Your Own Guidelines

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's been bad enough with the public outcry over the recent and seemingly dodgy Scottish elections but you guys {FAB}, you'd think you'd follow your own rules. I mean sure you don't have Yahoo! levels of staff but the ones you do have should at least maintain the site as they claim. yeah I'm in bitch mode and with good reason -

"Hi,

If you want to change your account to a couple we highly recommend you create a new couples account. Just logout and register an account as a couple with a different email address.

We can't change your current account because you have verifications / photo-verification and these apply to you as a single guy, not as a couple.

Any problems, let us know.

Admin x"

Cheers for the kiss but do you guys {FAB} even know how many accounts contravene the above rules. Finger out guys, it's not like Fudbook 'I' pay to use this site and expect better.

Signed

One pissed mofo

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I don't get your issue. They are trying to adhere to their rules. Perhaps some accounts have slipped through or were set up before the new rules but that's where the report button comes in handy so that they can be highlighted and rectified by admin.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's the whole point of this post. I already did report it....twice just I'm case first time it didn't send. The whole thing is about equality. I have a friend and well we're thinking of changing my profile to a couples. That isn't a problem until I was told my verifications would be deleted as I didn't meet AS a couple. Well I know a few who have changed their profiles AND KEPT their verifications. Either we can or can't and if we can't, please tell me why it appears this rule only applies to me?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If you're a couple, start a couples profile, but keep your single mans profile and refer to it in your couples profile.

Yes there are profiles that contravene the rules, and the admin and mods rely on us to report them as and when we see them.