FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New advanced search option!!!!

New advanced search option!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was thinking on the advanced search page, there should be a BBC option.

where it says: who wants to meet a.... They should have, BBC or black man too, I have found most f and mf profiles always say one or the other no black guys or BBC wanted. So why not make it simple. Who agrees? or disagrees!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renchDeliceMan  over a year ago

Consett

I agree but of we go that way there will be more criteria to add...

For example bbw...

It's a yes to me!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

whats BBC... I would vote for it if it was WBC (White Big Cock), AC (Average Cock), SC (Small Cock)?

And then others like VBB, BB, AB, SM, VSM

(Very Big Boobs .... down to Very Small Boobs)

and then VBP, BP, AP, VTP

(Very Big Pussy .... down to Very Tight Pussy)

But then again, we all like to brag, so it might just not be worth the hassle.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"whats BBC... I would vote for it if it was WBC (White Big Cock), AC (Average Cock), SC (Small Cock)?

And then others like VBB, BB, AB, SM, VSM

(Very Big Boobs .... down to Very Small Boobs)

and then VBP, BP, AP, VTP

(Very Big Pussy .... down to Very Tight Pussy)

But then again, we all like to brag, so it might just not be worth the hassle.

"

Yh but you don't ever see very big boobs or very tight pussy but 70% of F and MF profiles specify no black guys or BBC

Please who has ever heard of WBC or AP as much as you do BBC I never made em up pal just how it is!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It gives you the option to search for a black person so no point

I disagree I don't think it's needed but then to be fair I don't use the search anyway

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There's already an ethnic search option. The problem is, the searchee needs to have ticked their ethnicity for it to work, and some people of colour prefer to get meets on their merits, not on their skin colour.

Don't blame them really.

I prefer to actually meet people on personality not in what's in their trousers. Also what's big to some is average to others....size is very subjective.

So I'm a no for your additional search criteria

It's the average and small BCs that I feel sorry for.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Haven't come across many looking for BBC exclusively.

It was more to do with how you rate BBC. Guys with average BC will try and boost their chances of shags by click the BBC, thereby just adding more profiles to search. For the most too, people go with looks and personality + size preferences. If you were ugly, with a bad attitude but hung like fuck - you more than likely still wouldn't get opted for

Could have a search for example rather than putting BBC. On other sites it's got body type etc and to search for users who match your body type ie of your slim and a curvy woman wants you she can search that or whatever combo or hair colour or anything really but a proper advanced search would be great

"I was thinking on the advanced search page, there should be a BBC option.

where it says: who wants to meet a.... They should have, BBC or black man too, I have found most f and mf profiles always say one or the other no black guys or BBC wanted. So why not make it simple. Who agrees? or disagrees!!!!!"

Makes no sense in the grand scheme of things, so we have to disagree. We see the opposite of what you see, the huge majority of profiles we've seen don't mention black or colour at all. Maybe it stands out more to you because you're looking for a meet that specifically seeks black males.

Also like someone said, size is subjective. You (in general, not you personally) may think it's large, others may not. You may think it's average, others may think it's huge. We've seen "BBC" advertised with small or below-average black cock pictures attached and we've also seen black male profiles with well-above-average size and they haven't mentioned "BBC" on there at all.

So this filter would not work, it would convolute the search results even more, given the male tendency to lie about their penis size to get attention/meets.

The ethnicity search is the most suitable alternative to use.

As also mentioned by someone, once you ask for one specific race related to size only, then you have to include others, as many profiles seek guys who are very well endowed but are not black. Makes things messier rather than simplifying them.

That's our opinion on this anyway

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'd like to be able to search for couples with bi females, does this exist and I just can't see it?

» Add a new message to this topic