FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Age search

Age search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think making it possible to search for people looking for people of your age would be a good addition.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/07/10 14:16:04]

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

You mean like on the browse profiles page, where you can select the age range you want to search in? That would be a fantastic idea, I wondered why it was already available, guess the site designers thought it was a good idea too!

" You mean like on the browse profiles page, where you can select the age range you want to search in? That would be a fantastic idea, I wondered why it was already available, guess the site designers thought it was a good idea too!

"

Read it again.

I think the OP means to be able to search for people seeking the searchers age, rather than the searcher seeking a particular age.

Yup thats what he means, not sure if it would work, we get lots of mails each day where (according to the senders age criteria)either I am too old (most mails) or where Sasha is too young (occasionally) our ages are plain to see in our profile, we never lie about our ages, but some people don't seem to care and waste our time by contacting us anyway.

I think there should also be a will/ won't meet smokers option as this rules in or out half of the "browsees" straight away...

good idea so when youpur an age range. If they dont meet your age group there not listed in result. save searching through the profiles to find dot meet yor age.

" I think there should also be a will/ won't meet smokers option as this rules in or out half of the "browsees" straight away..."

Yeah

I also think one should be able to set an age criteria so that only people of a certain age group can access someones profile and message them

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I also think one should be able to set an age criteria so that only people of a certain age group can access someones profile and message them "

Good idea, only those aged over 99 for example

"I also think one should be able to set an age criteria so that only people of a certain age group can access someones profile and message them

Good idea, only those aged over 99 for example "

Well that would certainly stop 50 messages in 2 days wouldnt it

» Add a new message to this topic