FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > pics on profiles

pics on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We decided our pics needed updateing but have noticed a lot of people have old pics going back years that don't represent their current day appearance which is why we are looking to update ours, so should there be a time frame that automatically removes a pic (maybe in public view after 12-18months) and deleats it to encourage all of us to keep pics upto date and then our friends only pics are left to our own descression

So what is a reasonable lenghth of time to have a pic on a profile... Any thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Great idea x

Think 18 months to 2 years is good!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We decided our pics needed updateing but have noticed a lot of people have old pics going back years that don't represent their current day appearance which is why we are looking to update ours, so should there be a time frame that automatically removes a pic (maybe in public view after 12-18months) and deleats it to encourage all of us to keep pics upto date and then our friends only pics are left to our own descression

So what is a reasonable lenghth of time to have a pic on a profile... Any thoughts"

You fall down by your own standard then, seeing as you have pictures on your profile from 2011.

Perhaps let others manage their profiles as they see fit?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read it ffs we acknowledge there old that's why we said we need to change ours what I ask Was should there be a time frame that only allowed pics for so Long in public to encourage us to keep up-to-date

My apologies, selective reading at fault a little. I'll stand by the pics thing tho' if people wanna keep old ones on then why not let them. Nobodies obligated to upload any pictures at all so why should they have what they upload controlled by the website. People may look a little older or a little rounder/slimmer but in essence they'll look pretty much the same in photos a few years old.

As adults, we don't tend to change a great deal over a few years.

My pictures from a few years ago are still pretty relevant today.

80% of profiles are just close up cock pics anyway lol

Our older pictures we have labeled as such. As long as people are honest about the pictures, we don't see a problem. Those pictures might give you a little more insight to their personalities.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If the 'old' pics are deleted there is nothing to stop people re-uploading them as if they were taken yesterday so then you would have no idea at all how old they were.

"If the 'old' pics are deleted there is nothing to stop people re-uploading them as if they were taken yesterday so then you would have no idea at all how old they were."

They do that already .... a lot upload the same photo everyday

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

whats the problem .. most people dont change over a few years .if it was 20 years old then it would be annoying if u meet them , but how often has that happened to you?

Ought to mention I simply prefer black and white photos and all mine were definitely taken after 1920!

nope..I like some of my old pics...and I care not to reupload them.

simple.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

As mentioned, its a pointless idea as the 'date of upload' has nothing to do with the 'date taken'.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have photos on here from when I first joined they hold a lot of memories for me so why should they be deleted ?

I also have photos as recent as today and I dont think ive changed that much to be honest .

when your looking at someones profile the date of when the photos were added anyway

but as others have said whats to stop members from deleting and reloading photos and youd be none the wiser that they are older photos so whats the point ?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"We decided our pics needed updateing but have noticed a lot of people have old pics going back years that don't represent their current day appearance which is why we are looking to update ours, so should there be a time frame that automatically removes a pic (maybe in public view after 12-18months) and deleats it to encourage all of us to keep pics upto date and then our friends only pics are left to our own descression

So what is a reasonable lenghth of time to have a pic on a profile... Any thoughts"

. As the pictures are dated , I don't see what the issue is . You know when the photos were taken.

» Add a new message to this topic