FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > hotlist

hotlist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know we can hotlist people but would anyone like to be nosey at who's hotlist us.

An app on phone 'who's hotlisted me'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Can,t do that on a desktop unless your a platinum site supporter so don,t think there will be a phone app

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

No.

I don't use my hotlist as a 'who I fancy' page. I tend to use it more for less positive reasons. And I can't be atsed with the messages of 'you've hotlisted me. Wanna fuck now?' variety.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hot list people that I fancy to meet

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

[Removed by poster at 13/10/14 12:58:57]

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"I know we can hotlist people but would anyone like to be nosey at who's hotlist us.

"

That is a sound idea, and be utilised both ways.

Putting a profile on could signal how much you'd like to meet up. They could respond immediately by deleting themselves...beats a wink.

We like straight talking mails...gets the job done quicker.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I know we can hotlist people but would anyone like to be nosey at who's hotlist us.

That is a sound idea, and be utilised both ways.

Putting a profile on could signal how much you'd like to meet up. They could respond immediately by deleting themselves...beats a wink.

We like straight talking mails...gets the job done quicker. "

My hotlist is almost a 'to do' list... People I plan to contact when I know I'll have a bit of free time coming up. Or new people I might like the pics of but they haven't got much on their profile yet so I'm waiting to see if it develops into something more interesting... Or even some I'm on the fence on so I'll see what kind of status updates they put on.

I'd rather people didn't know they were on it as I wouldn't want them thinking I was wasting their time if they were hotlisted but I couldn't meet straight away... Or assuming that because they are on there then they're guaranteed a shag!

"My hotlist is almost a 'to do' list... People I plan to contact when I know I'll have a bit of free time coming up. Or new people I might like the pics of but they haven't got much on their profile yet so I'm waiting to see if it develops into something more interesting... Or even some I'm on the fence on so I'll see what kind of status updates they put on.

I'd rather people didn't know they were on it as I wouldn't want them thinking I was wasting their time if they were hotlisted but I couldn't meet straight away... Or assuming that because they are on there then they're guaranteed a shag!"

Exactly this! Fully agreed on all points. We hotlist people for these reasons too, to come back to later or watch profile development, and we'd prefer if our hotlist activity was kept private just for us to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic