FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > More filters in advanced search

More filters in advanced search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it possible to expand the search to include

1) multiple interests (e.g. Swingers clubs AND soft swing)

2) matching not interests e.g. NOT same room swinging

3) combining the two (e.g. - what we'd really like! - search for Swingers clubs AND soft swing AND NOT same room swapping)

Hope that makes sense! Demanding, I know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want one with less than a mile search, call me lazy, but wanna be home before the apprentise lol

How far away was your verification then?

Any form of search is only any good if people are honest in what they are looking for and put it on thier profile.... which a lot of people dont.

"Any form of search is only any good if people are honest in what they are looking for and put it on thier profile.... which a lot of people dont."

Of course this is true, and it's a shame as ultimately all it does is wastes time (at best) and causes hurt (at worst). But, some of us are honest and want to find other honest folk too, and you've gotta start somewhere, otherwise, what's the point of profiles at all?

By *ameoneMan  over a year ago

nottingham

can there be an addition of ethnic search - for example if ppl are also asked what ethnicity they would prefer and then the search feature could also have ethnic preference kinda thing....

By *ameoneMan  over a year ago

nottingham

i see a lot of women on their profile saying they only want white men or black men or mixed race men....so if people could be offered a few check boxes in form of black, white, mixed race, asian etc. then the search would help in a lot of ways i think.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"

1) multiple interests (e.g. Swingers clubs AND soft swing)

"

This would make searching so sos so much easier!!!!

By *aitMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

If you block people, their profiles won't be listed by the search engine. It only finds 25 to 30 profiles for me.I would like to see "last site visit" limit, and "body type" selection fields.

Body type is one needed a lot! It'd save a bit of time when searching, though I don't personally rely on searches as much as that others find me .

"If you block people, their profiles won't be listed by the search engine. It only finds 25 to 30 profiles for me.I would like to see "last site visit" limit, and "body type" selection fields."

I think that from a technical point of view, it would be easiest to create a search on any combination of interests anyway - they're all just fields in a database, if you're gonna enable joins on one or two, may as well on all of them. In other words, it's about the same amount of work to allow for all possible combinations as just picking a few.

» Add a new message to this topic