FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > What more would you like to see for site supporters

What more would you like to see for site supporters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a few things I would like to see more forums especially a couples only one

Abuse of the club reviews stopped by limiting multiple reviews by same people and staff/owners

Club nights or socials organized by fab including newbie nights to introduce people to swinging and fellow swingers where there are a couple of experienced swingers who could talk answer questions before a party

More discounts sex toys lingerie swingers breaks etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"There's a few things I would like to see more forums especially a couples only one

Abuse of the club reviews stopped by limiting multiple reviews by same people and staff/owners

Club nights or socials organized by fab including newbie nights to introduce people to swinging and fellow swingers where there are a couple of experienced swingers who could talk answer questions before a party

More discounts sex toys lingerie swingers breaks etc"

How do you police a couples forum? In many cases it's generally only one half of a couple in here. How would you know which half of the couple it is?

Limits already exist re reviews and simple common sense and good judgement is all that is needed to spot regular reviewers, staff and inter-club bitching/sabotage.

Club nights/socials? They've been around for years - check the events section.

As for discounts? The lovehoney deal exists. But why is it the sites job to do something members can already easily get through the endless discount and voucher sites?

The only thing I'd like to see for site supporters is ......... Nope - I can't actually think of anything.

Maybe a birthday card from admin?

A

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

At risk of being made to look a fool because it already exists and I've not found it, the ability to see the profiles you've most recently visited would be nice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There's a few things I would like to see more forums especially a couples only one

fab socials have been around for a very long time. It's not really fabs job to get us cheap sex toys and the forums work really well as they are.

By trying to add more to the site it increases the cost of running it and it does a pretty good job as it is.

Never said it doesn't do a good job it's a great site but like everything it has to keep evolving or it becomes bebo I am sure most people would not say no to more and the more that is offered to silver or gold members the better the more attractive the site will be and the more money fab will make

I think it's pretty great as it is! Doesn't cost an arm and a leg every month and the extra features are well worth the fiver!

Pretty much as good as it can be, I'm happy without Any change ??

why couples only I pay same membership as a couple if thats the case we be having single men single fem just straight lesbian where will it end. couples can post on any forum or do their own topic

Think the only thing I'd like to be able to see is verifications I've left... Not everyone verifies back and if you lose touch with someone and they change their profile then message you after a while it can be embarrassing! Also can help if you're not very good at remembering profile names or if someone changes their name and you need to contact them

I would like to be able to rearrange the photos in my gallery in the order I want

I don't believe that its down to Fab admin to organise socials for site supporters,they're rushed off their feet dealing with enough stuff as it is,its up to the people of Fab to sort their own fun out

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I think as a site supporter once a month fab should organise a helicopter to pick up half a dozen of my fave fab guys and deliver them to my door

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think as a site supporter once a month fab should organise a helicopter to pick up half a dozen of my fave fab guys and deliver them to my door "

And maybe do our shopping on the way saves me going

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would like emoticons in mail if it can be done

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I would like emoticons in mail if it can be done "

That's a good idea!! I would like that too.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

When you become a supporter check or email for a extra lovehoney discount

A 'winks sent' list.

Also when you click on a profile and it has the 'you/they messaged you xx ago' be handy if you could click and be taken to said message.

A built in alarm that goes off to say 'Youve been on here hours go and do some bloody work!!' ...lol

Only thing I'd like, is you have to be a site supporter to use chat, or limit none supporters to the directing rooms only.

By *earlseekerMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

It's difficult to suggest any improvement, in my case the site works great on my various devices and love the mobile version. Just wish there was button we could press to poke time wasters in the eye

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

The only thing I sometimes wish I could do is a feature which allows you to quickly check which chatroom a particular member is in.

I know it's my own fault really for jumping between rooms too much, but I often think "Oh, I'd like to go back and look at ......... again", but I can't remember which room she was/they were in. Cue a lot of hunting around!

"The only thing I sometimes wish I could do is a feature which allows you to quickly check which chatroom a particular member is in.

I know it's my own fault really for jumping between rooms too much, but I often think "Oh, I'd like to go back and look at ......... again", but I can't remember which room she was/they were in. Cue a lot of hunting around!

agree

"

the other thing i would like policed on the club reviews,is actual reviews.all to often its folk putting up meets in the club section,for example

"we will be attending such n such a club on saturday night,anyone else going?"

thats not a review,thats a request

We take no notice of the club reviews,you can tell the fake ones, all clubs will get some negative reviews yet some are 100% good reviews which clearly shows there I'd some behind the scenes fiddling going on.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would like all conversations between two users to show up not just the current one.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I would like emoticons in mail if it can be done "

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I would like to be able to sort my mail in an easier way...

* Show all conversation history

* Create sub folders in my inbox (fancy meeting, never meet while I have use of my eyes, etc)

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I would like emoticons in mail if it can be done

"

This works

I'd like to see some sort of map system for clubs n hot spots as trying to find where and what places are is sometimes tricky!

And maby at organisers choice put up meets on the map aswell???

What do you think??

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I would like emoticons in mail if it can be done

This works "

It does now yes

» Add a new message to this topic