FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > postings

postings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *averi OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I think it would be really useful to have a link on profiles showing what postings that member has made.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you click on the litte green arrow next to the persons name when viewing it on the forum, you will see the last threads they have posted on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you click on the litte green arrow next to the persons name when viewing it on the forum, you will see the last threads they have posted on "

Yes, and its useful. However it would be nice to see where they have posted on their profile too.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think it would be really useful to have a link on profiles showing what postings that member has made."

Ah sorry , did you know about the green arrow and wanted the posts on the profiles too?

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Oooooooooh how the feck did i miss the green arrow thing!! thanks Ruggers xxx

"I think it would be really useful to have a link on profiles showing what postings that member has made.

Ah sorry , did you know about the green arrow and wanted the posts on the profiles too?

"

Yes, just links to the postings..

"I think it would be really useful to have a link on profiles showing what postings that member has made.

"

and the green arrow just takes you to the posting.....not to the bit 'he or she' wrote so you have to trawl through to find their comment on the posting. On another site I use the link on the profile takes you to their comment.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

and the green arrow just takes you to the posting.....not to the bit 'he or she' wrote so you have to trawl through to find their comment on the posting. On another site I use the link on the profile takes you to their comment."

The green arrow only takes you to a list of what forums they have posted on not the actual threads.

You would need more green arrows on each of the then listed threads to then be able to go directly to the poster's comments on that particular thread.

Am sure if you mail Admin with a list of the particular poster and what thread it was they will mail you back the individuals comments from it!

I usually just read through them though!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yes, just links to the postings.."

I am hoping the person who I asked the question to will answer

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

if you use the "edit" button on your browser, then type in the users name in the 'find on this page ' section, its a lot lot easier than trawling through post after post, especially on the longer posts. x

» Add a new message to this topic