FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > how far your willing to travel

how far your willing to travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

on the profile should be a filter how far a memeber is willing to travel ,would save alot of time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gents 3 and 4Couple  over a year ago

truro

"on the profile should be a filter how far a memeber is willing to travel ,would save alot of time "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"on the profile should be a filter how far a memeber is willing to travel ,would save alot of time "

From viewing your profile and verifications I'm not exactly sure where or what amount of time you'd be saving

unless you spend all day messaging people within a 500 mile radius

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

good reply it was just an idea to make the site better ,i was thinking not just about myself but other members ,so what ideas do you have ? if you dont mind me asking

I think it all comes down to personal choice really and the prospective meet etc.

Some people may travel further to meet a certain person and I suppose it could depend on what direction it is if they use public transport.

I'd say searching for people within a realistic radius of yourself is the best course of action.

It wouldn't make a difference to some as mine says no more than an hour yet I have messages on a weekly basis from those people anything up to 4 hrs from me who are prepared to travel so I don't see how this idea would stop them

If use the advanced search you can request a certain mile radius to you so if you travel you can set your limits that way to make your search easier

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have a guy I met considering travelling from Australia especially to see me. I met him awhile ago and we clicked. Bit taken back but hope it does happen again x

As far as needs be who takes our fancy but have travelled 2 1/2 hours before

I just travel 2 miles, but if its a granny. I will travel 10 miles

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"on the profile should be a filter how far a memeber is willing to travel ,would save alot of time

From viewing your profile and verifications I'm not exactly sure where or what amount of time you'd be saving

unless you spend all day messaging people within a 500 mile radius "

By *roncoverssereneCouple  over a year ago

NearYouVille

"If use the advanced search you can request a certain mile radius to you so if you travel you can set your limits that way to make your search easier "

we have friends in the south east whilst we live in the north west. we simply meet them at a club in the midlands, distance is never an issue when meeting real friends

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"we have friends in the south east whilst we live in the north west. we simply meet them at a club in the midlands, distance is never an issue when meeting real friends"

I think it doesn't matter how far if there is a spark then it's worth it I have a guy how comes down from Scotland every month to see me I am lucky they had the no vote

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"we have friends in the south east whilst we live in the north west. we simply meet them at a club in the midlands, distance is never an issue when meeting real friends"

I agree, if you like someone then why should distance be a problem? I drove upto Scotland from cannock in the west midlands this weekend to meet someone on here.

No issue at all really, as others have said, if there's a spark there's a spark, distance is no object at all.

Your profile states, you can't accommodate...

So it would be wasted on you, surely?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Anywhere around 42 light years is reasonable.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Just drove 135 miles to a meet. It was a Weekend meet so it is an exception but it is all about the person.

» Add a new message to this topic