FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Quota's for Messages?

Quota's for Messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

Right only an idea...

Each member gets a daily quota for first approach messages to new or unknown to... profiles?

So I start the day with say 2 messages I get send to anyone that interests me... once sent that's it until the next day...

Unless of course the messaged person replies and between you you can chat back and forthbas much as you want... but at the start of each day you get to only contact 2 new to you contacts...

The thinking being... for those poor souls that get swamped with messages... It would ease up their inbox... plus you'd be more considered in whom you'd message in the first place... as any given day you can only message the 2 contacts....

Maybe then additional messages could be given to silver supports and more to gold... Um...

Would cut back on the cut and paste pester types and you'd read and make better judgement on those that do interest you... am I suitable compared to what they're looking for in a contact... etc..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a well thought out idea but I think the use of the site would plummet & sure the people who moan about having full in-boxes would soon whine they didn't get any messages.

As has been said in loads of previous threads, if they don't like a message or profile block, delete & move on...

"Right only an idea...

Each member gets a daily quota for first approach messages to new or unknown to... profiles?

So I start the day with say 2 messages I get send to anyone that interests me... once sent that's it until the next day...

Unless of course the messaged person replies and between you you can chat back and forthbas much as you want... but at the start of each day you get to only contact 2 new to you contacts...

The thinking being... for those poor souls that get swamped with messages... It would ease up their inbox... plus you'd be more considered in whom you'd message in the first place... as any given day you can only message the 2 contacts....

Maybe then additional messages could be given to silver supports and more to gold... Um...

Would cut back on the cut and paste pester types and you'd read and make better judgement on those that do interest you... am I suitable compared to what they're looking for in a contact... etc..

"

A really daft idea. Most people would end up NOT getting any contacts.

Why would you want to do that OP ??

To us it just seems to be a way of complicating a nicely uncomplicated system.

I bet your office has a notice on the door stating 'Ministy of Silly Ideas' and you probably work for a local authority ?

Sorry - just taking the piss - don't be offended

taunton

"Why would you want to do that OP ??

I bet your office has a notice on the door stating 'Ministy of Silly Ideas' and you probably work for a local authority ?

Sorry - just taking the piss - don't be offended "

Not no offense taken... But if you received a message with this idea... (okay daft idea... I know that but...) wouldn't it mean all the more that some poor soul had used one of their quota messaging you? lol

Wouldn't your heart go to mush and before you know it you'd be have the shag of you life with somebody that really wanted to fuck your brains out!? PMSL

"Why would you want to do that OP ??

Sorry - just taking the piss - don't be offended

Not no offense taken... But if you received a message with this idea... (okay daft idea... I know that but...) wouldn't it mean all the more that some poor soul had used one of their quota messaging you? lol

Wouldn't your heart go to mush and before you know it you'd be have the shag of you life with somebody that really wanted to fuck your brains out!? PMSL "

Nope cos in reality they are looking at the sexy picture one has as their avatar, if they then get to see a face picture or meet in person, they may decide that perhaps they wasted their one of two quota per day, so no not a good idea.

And me thinks you are jealous cos we get more than you nah nah nah

Sorry OP but I too think it's a daft idea!

It wouldn't cut down on popular profiles being sent messages either and some getting none.

Sadly I don't think it'll increase your chance for a mercy shag lol!

taunton

"Sorry OP but I too think it's a daft idea!

It wouldn't cut down on popular profiles being sent messages either and some getting none.

Sadly I don't think it'll increase your chance for a mercy shag lol! "

Mercy shag? lol Well get off your ass and help a poor chap out then... lol

» Add a new message to this topic