FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking bi-men....

Blocking bi-men....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Without blocking all single males.

Its getting really tediuos being contacted by people we have no interest in and who we clearly state we dont want to meet on our profile but this seem to have no effect.

You can block:

Females

ALL Males

MF Couples

TV/TS/CD

FF Couples

MM Couples

But not bisexual single men!

We dont want to block all singles just Bi single men

It would save members who have no interest in Bi men loads of time and frustration if this facility existed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Given that a large percentage of men claim to be straight but are far from it, it would be a totally pointless filter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Given that a large percentage of men claim to be straight but are far from it, it would be a totally pointless filter."

Id use it lol but all men are blocked now any way

Not all Bi -Men are devious liars in denial...so there would be a point to it.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Not all Bi -Men are devious liars in denial...so there would be a point to it. "

Just delete and block - takes seconds!

Surely that's an easy solution.

1. Receive message

2. View profile

3. See bi - block.

4. Delete message

Easy!!!

Do you not think such a filter would just mean men changing their status so they could get round it when they wanted to message such a couple?

Sexuality status isn't permanent.

A

"Not all Bi -Men are devious liars in denial...so there would be a point to it.

1. Receive message

2. View profile

3. See bi - block.

4. Delete message

Easy!!!

Do you not think such a filter would just mean men changing their status so they could get round it when they wanted to message such a couple?

A"

Be interesting to know how many guys you have met have played with cock at some point.

If I were that way inclined, I could give you a page full of local guys on here who are listed as straight and manage their profiles so the unsuspecting would know no different.

And they just love cock too

So, yes, the filter would be useless to anyone apart from the guys who are 100% honest in how they represent themselves.

There are some great solid str8 guys here but there are disingenuous guys here aplenty too.

And that's before we even get on to the subject of sexual 'labels'

[Removed by poster at 22/10/14 15:56:23]

The Original post is mentions blocking bi-sexual men- nowhere does it mention bi-sexual men who pretend theyre straight which is something else.

No matter how much apathy and reasoning there is surrounding blocking bi men the fact remains that every other major group can be filtered and blocked.

Openly bi-sexual men who dont read profiles are a nuisance. Yes it takes a few seconsto block.....multiply that by the amount of messages we get form this group and the timeit takes to open profiles etc before discovering yet another bi-man has wasted our "couple of seconds"

It is a reasonable question that given that there is a facility to block every other major group is then why not bi-sexual men.

Can you filter gay men ?

Can you filter straight men ?

Can you filter white men ?

Can you filter white women ?

Can you filter mixed race men ?

Can you filter mixed race women ?

Can you filter bi sexual women ?

See what I mean ?

None might be an issue to you, but they might be to others.

So where does it end ?

I'd say that 95% of the messages we receive are from people we aren't intetested in.

I am sure we aren't on our own in this.

Which leads me to think you have a particular issue with bi guys, be it through a bad experience or general distaste.

Either way, if Fab built in everyones' preferences, the site would be way, way too complicated.

It might not be perfect, but it is more user friendly than many other sites in it's current format.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Can you filter gay men ?

See what I mean ?

So where does it end ?

I'd say that 95% of the messages we receive are from people we aren't intetested in.

Which leads me to think you have a particular issue with bi guys, be it through a bad experience or general distaste.

Either way, if Fab built in everyones' preferences, the site would be way, way too complicated.

It might not be perfect, but it is more user friendly than many other sites in it's current format."

You sod!

I was just about to type that!

The simple alternative of course is to block all men and do the searching yourself!

That way you're not only guaranteed to avoid the bi guys but you'll also be able to filter out any of the straight guys you aren't interested in too!

But then that would mean putting in more effort I suppose!

A

See what I mean ?

So where does it end ?

It might not be perfect, but it is more user friendly than many other sites in it's current format.

You sod!

The simple alternative of course is to block all men and do the searching yourself!

That way you're not only guaranteed to avoid the bi guys but you'll also be able to filter out any of the straight guys you aren't interested in too!

A"

LOL.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

See what I mean ?

So where does it end ?

You sod!

A

LOL."

Erm - I wasn't joking!

We're not looking for single women.

They mail but it doesn't bother us.

We're also clear on when we can meet. We still get almost daily requests. That doesn't bother us either.

I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't have the time to hit delete and block after a two second look at a profile.

Even an old single female friend who I used to meet who often had 800 odd messages in her inbox managed to select suitable company.

Is it really that hard and time consuming?

A

IM straight have no interest in playing with a man thanks not my thing

What about an option for blocking straight single men? As someone has already mentioned, men lie on their profile! We are contacted daily by 'straight' men who we say no to, but they then message back that they are bi really. It's people that say they won't meet with bi guys that cause the problems - just block & move on!

"What about an option for blocking straight single men? As someone has already mentioned, men lie on their profile! We are contacted daily by 'straight' men who we say no to, but they then message back that they are bi really. It's people that say they won't meet with bi guys that cause the problems - just block & move on! "

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

Dare I say this but just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean that at every meet they will act on their bi side.

As a bi female, I do state on my profile that yes, I am bi but I will happily put that part of me away and play straight as and when required.

People read and understand this and I've met couples where the lady is straight and we've not had any issues because the lines are drawn before we start to play.

Who says that a bi guy can't do exactly the same?

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Not all Bi -Men are devious liars in denial...so there would be a point to it.

1. Receive message

2. View profile

3. See bi - block.

4. Delete message

Easy!!!

A"

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Not all Bi -Men are devious liars "

Just the ones that call themselves straight

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am happy to be blocked as part of a wider bi guy blocking, that being said I never proactive message anyone. If I did I would still feel the same.

No skin off my nose at all. It will just drive people to continue to manipulate others by falsely claiming straight.

"Given that a large percentage of men claim to be straight but are far from it, it would be a totally pointless filter."

This unfortunately.

Seems your stuck with it or just ignore the emails from them lol.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Them thar varmits are sneaky buggers!

Literally in this case lol

I have same problem - I keep being contacted by guys who clearly don't believe I'm straight. However despite most guys possibly lying a block for declared bi guys would still be helpful.

I get very excited when I get a message and disappointed when it turns out to be a guy. It is annoying and my polite replies are getting less polite.

By *ornysxcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Maldon

Not overly sure why people have such an issue with bi men over say a bi female. Can someone enlighten us? As we have nothing against bi men, they follow the rules set out before a meet same as any other, break a rule, out the door. As we see it the key word is BI, hence the liking of both men and women, so why does it seem strange that bi men can't play on par with straight men?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Not overly sure why people have such an issue with bi men over say a bi female. Can someone enlighten us? As we have nothing against bi men, they follow the rules set out before a meet same as any other, break a rule, out the door. As we see it the key word is BI, hence the liking of both men and women, so why does it seem strange that bi men can't play on par with straight men? "

Some people find the thought of any man 2 man contact a complete turnoff, so meeting someone knowing they had participated is a no no. I get il understand that. It is lesser so with the thought of woman 2 woman fun.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I understand*

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Not overly sure why people have such an issue with bi men over say a bi female. Can someone enlighten us? As we have nothing against bi men, they follow the rules set out before a meet same as any other, break a rule, out the door. As we see it the key word is BI, hence the liking of both men and women, so why does it seem strange that bi men can't play on par with straight men? "

In my case my profile says I'm straight and looking for mf couples or single female's however I get single men asking me if I want to meet (one stated he knows for sure that everybody - men and women are attracted to him) for 1-2-1 fun!!!!!

You have no single males on your profile and because of that I wouldn't pm you so why would these guys think I'm lying and am interested in other single men?

A block would be useful but not 100% effective sadly.

Hope that helps

Maldon

I guess in a way I see where your coming from, we have tried allowing single guys to contact us but then it seems we get a lot of people who at first come along as polite an then quickly change into "I wants" we now search for males in a profile to profile basis. But when it comes to the bi guys we see them for who they are, not what they're into, if you see what we mean, it'd be the reason so many men seem to hide away from being open in a world where openness is thought of as a key part of the lifestyle

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Some people find the thought of any man 2 man contact a complete turnoff, so meeting someone knowing they had participated is a no no. I get il understand that. It is lesser so with the thought of woman 2 woman fun. "

Why is f2f contact a lesser issue than m2m contact?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Some people find the thought of any man 2 man contact a complete turnoff, so meeting someone knowing they had participated is a no no. I get il understand that. It is lesser so with the thought of woman 2 woman fun.

Why is f2f contact a lesser issue than m2m contact?"

so says many forum threads about the subject...

Maldon

"

In my case my profile says I'm straight and looking for mf couples or single female's however I get single men asking me if I want to meet (one stated he knows for sure that everybody - men and women are attracted to him) for 1-2-1 fun!!!!!

"

Surely you have your filter on tho to stop all single men (bi or straight) from contacting you? After all isn't that what this discussion is about? Even with no single men listed many times without the filter on we get a dozen a day, along with friend requests from men who we know we'd never meet when theyre 500 miles away without so much of a "hi, an do you mind" one conclusion we've come to is it doesn't matter if a bloke is bi or straight they'll always pester on the off chance, but when we look for men we aren't bothered if they're bi or straight

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

See what I mean ?

So where does it end ?

It might not be perfect, but it is more user friendly than many other sites in it's current format."

Where's the complication? If you don't want bi men to contact you you just press a radio button on your profile and block them!

It's a matter of choice, people have preferences and to be able to filter people by their own preference makes the site work better for them.

Until recently we couldn't look for black guys in searches now we can as admin has now made this available via the advanced search, this makes the site much better for us, so thanks admin.

But being able to filter out messages from others, would be a great advancement to the site and one we would welcome.

Although we state that we ONLY meet with black/mixed race guys(though not currently as we are not meeting with anyone as stated in our profile) , we mainly get messages from white guys (who obviously cannot read or haven't read our profile), this is pointless both for us and for them, so filtering is always great in our opinion.

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

"Dare I say this but just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean that at every meet they will act on their bi side.

As a bi female, I do state on my profile that yes, I am bi but I will happily put that part of me away and play straight as and when required.

People read and understand this and I've met couples where the lady is straight and we've not had any issues because the lines are drawn before we start to play.

"

"Dare I say this but just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean that at every meet they will act on their bi side.

"

Indeed!!Women are allowed to be freely bi without any problem - so should men! We all have safe sex - or should - so what's the problem? Do people seriously believe that bi men find all straight men irresistable and won't be able to keep their hands (and cock) off them??

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I cant see the point of getting into a discussion about whether people are happy to meet bisexual men or not as it not really the issue as people should be able to make their own choices without having to justify it.

It is taking it away from the suggestion being made for Admin.

» Add a new message to this topic