FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block list

Block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person to prevent them unblocking me when it suits them and seeing my account. Their name is not appearing on my block list, why is this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You may have been blocked from each other by Admin

Bizarre, can't imagine why. I did try to message the profile and it specifically says they have blocked me. If admin has blocked us from each other them would it say that?

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person "

I have been on a blocking fest this week, anyone who has even come across as a twat got blocked. sod it..... also women who are far too self important get blocked.... I aim to block everyone by next weekend

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person

I have been on a blocking fest this week, anyone who has even come across as a twat got blocked. sod it..... also women who are far too self important get blocked.... I aim to block everyone by next weekend "

Who said that?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person to prevent them unblocking me when it suits them and seeing my account. Their name is not appearing on my block list, why is this?"

Yes it would give you the same message, ie they have blocked you or have been disabled

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person

I have been on a blocking fest this week, anyone who has even come across as a twat got blocked. sod it..... also women who are far too self important get blocked.... I aim to block everyone by next weekend

Who said that? "

Don't worry you missed nothing lmao

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person to prevent them unblocking me when it suits them and seeing my account. Their name is not appearing on my block list, why is this?

Yes it would give you the same message, ie they have blocked you or have been disabled

"

Thank you.

Wouldn't it be an idea to see who ha actually blocked you?

Or an auto unblock after 6 months

"Wouldn't it be an idea to see who ha actually blocked you?

Or an auto unblock after 6 months "

Why would you want an auto unblock I block for very good reasons and once someone is on my block list that's where they stay

I like the idea of seeing whose blocked you, or a program written to automatically block people who have blocked you so they can't unblocked and block at will.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can block a person manually by entering their name in the block list if someone is bothering you by unblocking them blocking again

If we block you its because we want nothing to do with you and that includes the right to not have to justify blocking you.

(We haven't blocked YOU , just using as an example.

What I want to know is why telling a woman she is stunning or gorgeous earns you a block...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Because that person doesn't want you telling her she is stunning or gorgeous

What's happened if all mail sent and receive dissappears. Does that mean you have been blocker by someone?

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"What I want to know is why telling a woman she is stunning or gorgeous earns you a block..."

Maybe she doesn't feel the same about you

"What's happened if all mail sent and receive dissappears. Does that mean you have been blocker by someone? "

I swear I'm going to chuck this phone out of the window.

"What's happened if all mail sent and receive dissappears. Does that mean you have been blocker by someone? "

I think it usually means the account has been suspended by Admin. If you'd been blocked you'd still be able to see the messages but you wouldn't be able to answer them.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure the mails disappear if someone is suspended ( unless it is a new thing )

Sorry op Ive jumped on your Thread. I've since done my own x

"Sorry op Ive jumped on your Thread. I've since done my own x "

Not a problem.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person to prevent them unblocking me when it suits them and seeing my account. Their name is not appearing on my block list, why is this?"

Maybe that profile no longer exists

"I was recently blocked, I have no issues with that, so I decided to also block that person to prevent them unblocking me when it suits them and seeing my account. Their name is not appearing on my block list, why is this?

Maybe that profile no longer exists"

It does.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe that profile no longer exists

It does. "

You still see the same message when you look at the profile....'either you have blocked this user, user has blocked you or the account has been suspended'

Your blocklist shows people that you have blocked.

If they have blocked you their name doesnt appear on your list, it appears on their list.

If the block has been put in place by Admin the names dont appear on each others block lists but the block is still in place.

If you want to double check that you block the person you can still manually block them yourself by entering their name on your block list

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

i am blocked from viewing a profile but the person in question think i blocked them and i didn't .we don't show up on each others block list so maybe admin blocked us from each other how do we find out ????

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Ask admin

I have been on a blocking fest this week, anyone who has even come across as a twat got blocked. sod it..... also women who are far too self important get blocked.... I aim to block everyone by next weekend "

You haven't blocked me yet....but is that because you want to come to next weekends party?

» Add a new message to this topic