FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > gender chat

gender chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would it be possible to have the gender ...i.e M or F next to a username in chat......cherry(F)

Some usernames are unisex and you dont know who they are until you check their profiles...also and this happened to me...I clicked on someones cam only to discover it was a fem and she became a little perturbed......please let us know what sex we are chatting too and pervetting lol xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Apparently this was done before, and ppl didnt like it, made whispering etc dificult. Our profile name kinda gives us away, and when we go in the chatroom (individually) I (Martin) type in blue, and Jayne types in pink, which is a bit of a give-away, at least to people who know us lol!! Perhaps that might be an idea, ladies to type in pink, guys in blue, and perhaps cpls who are on together in a diferent colour.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

One thing we have noticed, is you can almost always guess the sex of the person from their profile name, while its true some names are a little ambiguous, if you spend as much time as we do perving... ahem, I mean researching lol, then the guys tend to stick out (no pun intended), as they often tend to mention the thing some of us think with!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

for us as a cpl we loved it when they did put mf f m next to their names but the majority didnt like it

it stoped us clicking on a cam to see a bloke wanking lol

can look at profiles in chat to see if M or F when they tried M and F in chat it caused mayhem, especially when we tried to whisper. Admin did try but it was not popular at all. When someone comes to chat I just pull up profile and have a quick gander xx

not always some are very unisex names and newbies going into chat dont know the user.

"can look at profiles in chat to see if M or F when they tried M and F in chat it caused mayhem, especially when we tried to whisper. Admin did try but it was not popular at all. When someone comes to chat I just pull up profile and have a quick gander xx"

yeh but do we really always want to look at a profile to see the gender of someone....saw problem with whispering in another post.....but would it hurt to put the M or f after the username surely

xx

"for us as a cpl we loved it when they did put mf f m next to their names but the majority didnt like it

it stoped us clicking on a cam to see a bloke wanking lol "

totally agree with you dont see the gripe to be honest...all other chatrooms I use have the gender

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

You can always see the gender of a chatter by clicking once on their name and looking at the pane in the bottom left of the screen, it will tell you their location as well.

" You can always see the gender of a chatter by clicking once on their name and looking at the pane in the bottom left of the screen, it will tell you their location as well."

but if u click on a name ...and they are on cam doesnt their cam come up automatically ?

or is there a way of checking someone out without actually looking at their cam?

xx

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

" You can always see the gender of a chatter by clicking once on their name and looking at the pane in the bottom left of the screen, it will tell you their location as well.

but if u click on a name ...and they are on cam doesnt their cam come up automatically ?

or is there a way of checking someone out without actually looking at their cam?

xx"

If you click the green dot under the "V" that will turn off viewing of their cam

" You can always see the gender of a chatter by clicking once on their name and looking at the pane in the bottom left of the screen, it will tell you their location as well.

exactly angels..hence the prob I encountered with an irrate fem...cos i dared to be a str8 fem "perving" her majesty on cam.

im now scared to click on the username lol

xxx

xx"

xx"

exactly angels..hence the prob I encountered with an irrate fem...cos i dared to be a str8 fem "perving" her majesty on cam.

im now scared to click on the username lol

xxx

xx

If you click the green dot under the "V" that will turn off viewing of their cam "

damage already done as soon as you "click" they see your viewing them.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

xx"

If you click on the name just to check the sex of the people, and click straight back off, normally it doesn't give the cam time to load.

» Add a new message to this topic