FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verified by photo flag only...

Verified by photo flag only...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have a verified by photo only option in addition to the combined photo/veri by meets option? I'm sure we had this before but we now have a combined photo and by meets option. With so many fake profiles and fake verifications, I think a verification where a photo has been submitted would help us to know the real people here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Verified by photo is a green flag

Verified in person/cam is a green tick

Is that what you mean?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photo verified means almost nothing . It doesn't prove the person on the profile is who you are messaging . It just means someone got a person to hold a bit of paper up and had their photo taken

"Verified by photo is a green flag

Verified in person/cam is a green tick

Is that what you mean?

"

If you search for someone in the meets section, the current option shows both flag and tick. The tick is more effective to me so would like that option separately.

"Photo verified means almost nothing . It doesn't prove the person on the profile is who you are messaging . It just means someone got a person to hold a bit of paper up and had their photo taken "

Why have you chosen to be photo verified if you believe that?

"Photo verified means almost nothing . It doesn't prove the person on the profile is who you are messaging . It just means someone got a person to hold a bit of paper up and had their photo taken

Why have you chosen to be photo verified if you believe that?"

good point!

I get what you mean OP. When you do a search and tick the box to show verified members only, that will show up those that are just photo verified as well as those that are cam/meet verified. You're asking for an option where you can chose those that are cam/meet verified

"Photo verified means almost nothing . It doesn't prove the person on the profile is who you are messaging . It just means someone got a person to hold a bit of paper up and had their photo taken

i did that ages ago when i first joined. . Before i realised it doesn't prove you are real

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm collecting profile icons myself

The best verification is to go to a club that's what I am planning to do ,am not at all nervous about going on my own but not sure how clubs and members react to single guys

"The best verification is to go to a club that's what I am planning to do ,am not at all nervous about going on my own but not sure how clubs and members react to single guys "

Why is going to a Club the best verification? Not everyone lives close enough to go to one!

Why have you chosen to be photo verified if you believe that? i did that ages ago when i first joined. . Before i realised it doesn't prove you are real "

We've all got photoshop, but a facial photo with your profile name shows you are more real than most. It will also out the sad men parading as women. IMO if you're willing to meet people for NSA sex, you should be will to submit a photo in order to use the site.

"The best verification is to go to a club that's what I am planning to do ,am not at all nervous about going on my own but not sure how clubs and members react to single guys

Why is going to a Club the best verification? Not everyone lives close enough to go to one!"

I'm guessing he means it's a good way to meet people who will verify him. To be fair, we got our verifications from meeting people in clubs, but then we don't do meets atm, just clubs.

Can be a bit hit and miss though as not everyone is in Fab.

» Add a new message to this topic