FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Question about couple profile.

Question about couple profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you both be logged into that profile at the same time (different devices) and chat to people or would that be confusing and is this the reason why couples also have a singles profile?

Think i answered my own question here but, if anyone can explain anything i have missed coz am a bit confused how it works. Never shared a profile with anyone before and never needed (or wanted) to.

Can you be logged into two accounts on here at the same time as well? You know one to chat with your mates, then couples profile as well? I'm pretty ADD so would enjoy chatting on two devices to many people and do it regularly anyway so that wouldn't be a problem for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Yes we both login to this profile and message people from two different devices at the same time. Some messages we don't know the other is replying to and we both end up sending a reply at the same time lol.

Can't both be in chat room at same time obviously but can message and browse. We did set up another profile so we could both be in chat talking at same time but not used that one for so long now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes we both login to this profile and message people from two different devices at the same time. Some messages we don't know the other is replying to and we both end up sending a reply at the same time lol.

Can't both be in chat room at same time obviously but can message and browse. We did set up another profile so we could both be in chat talking at same time but not used that one for so long now.

"

Didn't even think about chatrooms. Well thanks for taking the time to answer my question, probably just keep the single profiles in case then and not change them and make a new couple profile when we're ready.

» Add a new message to this topic