FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > student sections

student sections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

After discussion on the lounge in the 'any students on here thread' it has become apparent that we would like a student section to the fan site within the forum and cam parts of fan. If that is not possible then any other form for student would also be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Should we also have one for firemen, nurses, hotel staff. Etc?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should we also have one for firemen, nurses, hotel staff. Etc?"

well it would definately help people who are looking for those kind of people

[Removed by poster at 27/11/14 10:23:59]

I fail to see why anyone needs a subsection based on the fact they are a student or their career for that matter.

Inclusion is always better than exclusion

Southend, Essex

"I fail to see why anyone needs a subsection based on the fact they are a student or their career for that matter.

Inclusion is always better than exclusion"

It would help to find like minded people. And may also somebody who might be interested it the aformented career wheather sexualy or just out if interest.

"After discussion on the lounge in the 'any students on here thread' it has become apparent that we would like a student section to the fan site within the forum and cam parts of fan. If that is not possible then any other form for student would also be welcome."

I can see where you're coming from, but unfortunately there wouldn't be any way to stop non-students from being part of it. Imagine all those born-again students once they realise it's where the young, hot women hang out

"I fail to see why anyone needs a subsection based on the fact they are a student or their career for that matter.

Inclusion is always better than exclusion

It would help to find like minded people. And may also somebody who might be interested it the aformented career wheather sexualy or just out if interest."

How does being a student make you like minded?

"Imagine all those born-again students once they realise it's where the young, hot women hang out "

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"After discussion on the lounge in the 'any students on here thread' it has become apparent that we would like a student section to the fan site within the forum and cam parts of fan. If that is not possible then any other form for student would also be welcome.

I can see where you're coming from, but unfortunately there wouldn't be any way to stop non-students from being part of it. Imagine all those born-again students once they realise it's where the young, hot women hang out "

Besides shouldn't students be studying?

Southend, Essex

"After discussion on the lounge in the 'any students on here thread' it has become apparent that we would like a student section to the fan site within the forum and cam parts of fan. If that is not possible then any other form for student would also be welcome.

I can see where you're coming from, but unfortunately there wouldn't be any way to stop non-students from being part of it. Imagine all those born-again students once they realise it's where the young, hot women hang out

Besides shoufldn't students be studying? "

They all say that lol just because we studied hatd we hey to take a well earned break lol.)

Id love a section for hot student girls wanting older men

I would be inclined to agree with the OP, due to the fact that it's where people of not only like minds, but like ages could find each other, instead of being knocked for being too young, as often is the case in other threads

"I would be inclined to agree with the OP, due to the fact that it's where people of not only like minds, but like ages could find each other, instead of being knocked for being too young, as often is the case in other threads"

I beg to differ tbh, i've not seen many if any posts were younger people have been knocked for being too young, if anything its the other way around, but then theres always filters so they can use to filter out us oldies

By *eryCuriousCouple2012Couple  over a year ago

Funville

"I would be inclined to agree with the OP, due to the fact that it's where people of not only like minds, but like ages could find each other, instead of being knocked for being too young, as often is the case in other threads"

Except that university students can be any age from 18 to as old as will be accepted on any particular programme of study...can sometimes be octogenarians!

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"Should we also have one for firemen, nurses, hotel staff. Etc?"

how about for the old fat and ginger blokes here? a room for one please

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm a uni student.

At the graduation I helped at last year there was a 87 year old woman graduating.

Define student.

A student section would be daft. What if some weirdos were able to figure out what and where you study and turn up? Also, like somebody said earlier - students can be any age and studying any subject. Would a student of history have the same interests as somebody doing sports science or media studies?

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

perhaps they are after student discount lol

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"I'm a uni student.

At the graduation I helped at last year there was a 87 year old woman graduating.

Define student."

Ive just qualified from Uni at 55

"I'm a uni student.

Define student.

Ive just qualified from Uni at 55 "

That's wonderful

» Add a new message to this topic