FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Avoid

Avoid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acup OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Please can someone help here would love to know how a curtain club gets there avoid comments remove by administration?

I run a club and we are having major problems our visitors are having trouble putting reviews on for us which is not right ,even the owner of the club can't post anything,

There is something not right here ,,

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the club is called Dexxxxxxe i have looked at all the reviews and most are positive there are a few avoids including one which if read properly is actually a complemt.

Personally i would be uncomfortable with removing the avoid comments as it does give prospecting customers a balanced view. The avoids i read appeared to have a genuine concern at the time of theor visit, and that is all it is.

Id be suspicious of a club that only had positive reviews. Only my opinion

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I think that reviews are only removed if they are abusive, are from people who haven't been to the club or aren't an actual review.

If they are an actual review of their night at the club then I don't believe that fab remove them just to make a club appear fabulous on here.

By *acup OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

No it's definitely not a club in ROCHDALE,no need to name the club cos all that read the reviews know which club IT is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree not all can be good, just leave it there cos odd if it was just all good, mind you, you can argue, would anyone ever display a bad coment on any profiles, clubs or singles, couples? Don't think so lol.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Club reviews are not removed because they are negative. They only get removed if they break the forum rules in some way.

Most typically thats because they are either abusive, they are being used to name and shame people who are members of this site, they are being used for airing dirty laundry with other clubs/site members or because they arent actually a review of the club in any way shape or form....

As with any other post on the forums, if you think there is a problem just report the post and it will be reviewed.