FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sexuality box

Sexuality box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admin. its obviously possible to"lock" the age box to prevent people changing their age to suit (lie) in order to get meets.

Can you do this with the sexuality box to stop the same thing happening with Bi/curious Men chopping and changing to deceive?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Admin. its obviously possible to"lock" the age box to prevent people changing their age to suit (lie) in order to get meets.

Can you do this with the sexuality box to stop the same thing happening with Bi/curious Men chopping and changing to deceive?

Thanks"

I see your issue but, while dates of birth do not change, sexual preferences do. Perhaps a display of historical changes? (Not a problem I personally have experienced)

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

What if someone is curious, tries it and decides it's not for them? Surely that's what the bi-curious option is for and changing it at a later date to either straight or bi is natural progession.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What if someone is curious, tries it and decides it's not for them? Surely that's what the bi-curious option is for and changing it at a later date to either straight or bi is natural progession."

But surely once you've been curious and dabbled at least once you have exposed yourself to 'the ghey' - and can never again be considered straight?

A

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

"Admin. its obviously possible to"lock" the age box to prevent people changing their age to suit (lie) in order to get meets.

Thanks"

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Thanks "

I assume your thumbs up would apply to women and couples too?

A

Surely with swinging some may go through a stage of wanting to explore their bi side and then go through a phase of only wanting straight fun and then may go back to enjoying their bi side again. Surely they should be allowed to change their sexual preferences when they want?

Age will remain a constant so that's why it's locked in.

Why say it's to deceive? Do you think because someone is bi they are that cock hungry they will jump on each and every cock they can?

most bi folk I know are similar to myself and respect others limits and boundaries. I have met couples with a straight male they knew I was bi playful but at no point did it matter as they had laid out what they were into and not into. All about good communication

"Surely with swinging some may go through a stage of wanting to explore their bi side and then go through a phase of only wanting straight fun and then may go back to enjoying their bi side again. Surely they should be allowed to change their sexual preferences when they want?

Age will remain a constant so that's why it's locked in. "

[Removed by poster at 29/11/14 13:00:59]

Just have 2 profiles. One bi, one straight.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

So many verifications from gay/bisexual men but the bloke displaying them is straight....

I know you can verify someone by just being involved in a gb or mmf or just at a club, but if there is stuff like "great cock sucking" or whatever...I think they should have bisexual displayed even if fab makes them

» Add a new message to this topic