FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Anti Hotlist (Not list)

Anti Hotlist (Not list)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthythanet OP   Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

It would be nice to have a list like the hotlist, but for the very reverse.

You could add people to the 'not'-list, if they posted things in forums or said stuff in chat which made you think, I hope I never meet that person / couple.

Then in future, if they friend request you, message you etc, they could have a little 'thumbs downs' icon next to their name.

Maybe even let people know how many 'not lists' they are on, so they can aim to be less unpleasant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOL most members use their block list for that purpose

"LOL most members use their block list for that purpose "

I just hope the block list is infinite - mines getting longer by the day

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I use the blocklist for that, have over 500 on there...

But, I think the concept of "you are on x number of hotlists" is quite a good one

I like the idea of a "not" list I have loads of people I would chat to in passing that I wouldn't dream of meeting but blocking them would be very harsh and make chatroom chatting difficult - but I can't remember everyone I've chatted to or don't want to meet - I'd like to be able to put little notes on profile's not for them to read but that I can see things like .......... nice guy to chat to but does bareback so no meet

Going slightly off topic, it is a shame that blocking someone means that email contact and chat room interaction is blocked, shame we couldn't just block mails from them independantly from chat room blocks.

S.

By *ilthythanet OP   Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

"I like the idea of a "not" list I have loads of people I would chat to in passing that I wouldn't dream of meeting but blocking them would be very harsh and make chatroom chatting difficult - but I can't remember everyone I've chatted to or don't want to meet - I'd like to be able to put little notes on profile's not for them to read but that I can see things like .......... nice guy to chat to but does bareback so no meet "

Yes, a little personal notes section would be handy too. Just so you can summarise stuff that they've said in messsages and chat. Or we could just use a piece of paper :-\

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I like the idea of a "not" list I have loads of people I would chat to in passing that I wouldn't dream of meeting but blocking them would be very harsh and make chatroom chatting difficult - but I can't remember everyone I've chatted to or don't want to meet - I'd like to be able to put little notes on profile's not for them to read but that I can see things like .......... nice guy to chat to but does bareback so no meet

Yes, a little personal notes section would be handy too. Just so you can summarise stuff that they've said in messsages and chat. Or we could just use a piece of paper :-\"

This would be a really good idea, I started a thread about a year ago and loads of people agreed then too but I suppose that there have been loads of changes and additions to the site and they can only do so much at once! Z

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just use the block button for such people

» Add a new message to this topic